every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm

Re: every friday 3rd line and dundas 5:30pm

I may be wrong, but I don't think there is a Timmies at 3rd and Dundas. I know there is one at QEW and 3rd line, and another at Neyegawa and Dundas.

QEW & 3rd line Timmies is a good place to meet if everyone's OK with that.

Looks like it will be a great day for a ride. Enjoy guys!

I dont recall a timmies at 3rd and 5 a shell and some banks i will have to look on the way home anyway im good for 1 should be back from the shoot by then can someone confirm the location if its a closed party thats cool too there are 3 timmies right in the qew 3rd line area 2 south 1 north

I dont recall a timmies at 3rd and 5 a shell and some banks i will have to look on the way home anyway im good for 1 should be back from the shoot by then can someone confirm the location if its a closed party thats cool too there are 3 timmies right in the qew 3rd line area 2 south 1 north

Let's make it the one right off the QEW on the north side.
There is a Petro Canada there if anyone needs to fuel up before we head out.

I will be there at 1 and gassing up if weather is dry see you \Friday

Let's make it the one right off the QEW on the north side.
There is a Petro Canada there if anyone needs to fuel up before we head out.

sorry about the confusion don't know how to change thread title

btw there is a tim hortons at 3rd and dundas in the shell station its brand new 2 months now

caulberg is right it is the one just north of qew with the tim horton and wendys along with the petro canada station
Hopefully weather is good and the roads- sand and what not aren't too bad

Last edited:

I plan on showing up on friday. I understand it's at 1300 at 3rd and Dundas Tim's/Wendy's and a petro Can vicinity.

I plan on showing up on friday. I understand it's at 1300 at 3rd and Dundas Tim's/Wendy's and a petro Can vicinity.

Hey Recce,

It's actually right off the QEW on the north side at 3rd line.
1530 North Service Rd W, Oakville, ON L6M 4A1.

13:00 is the start time... See you there.

Hopefully the wife will let me go play with you guys (might have family stuff to do, but I do want to go out ridding)

Hopefully the wife will let me go play with you guys (might have family stuff to do, but I do want to go out ridding)

LOL.. That's usually the case!
Hope you can make it out!!

so, 1:00pm on friday !!!!
still in !
:agave:

Gentlemen, regrettably I won't be able to join you on Friday, but be wary of Snake Rd if that is part of your route. There is a tonne of gravel in the curves of the lane near the top of the hill towards the final few curves. The rest of the road is squeaky clean as you make your way towards burlington.

Gentlemen, regrettably I won't be able to join you on Friday, but be wary of Snake Rd if that is part of your route. There is a tonne of gravel in the curves of the lane near the top of the hill towards the final few curves. The rest of the road is squeaky clean as you make your way towards burlington.

Thanks SunnYS you the man... looking out for your fellow riders.Will be taking her easy none the less

Good Evening Gentlemen

I think I will pass on Friday, the stars aligned and all the stock parts I was looking for came together the last piece arriving tommorow. If the sun lines up I will have the K&N to put the icing on the cake.
Due to the fact the wanker prior to me cut a few of the yamaha connectors free and installed the awful LED crap. I have to do some waterproof connector fitting. This for me anyway requires me to do the best job possible and honestly I will not rush it I dont need issues down the road because I didnt take my time. Its a life preservation thing, dielectric grease and epoxy fittings and shrink wrap anyway I will for sure be out for the next Friday I could be out this weekend so if you see a red max flag I'm out cruising anyway and open to suggestions.

Later
Peter

well it looks like the weather is looking GOOD for friday 7c variable clouds....should be a fun time
i'll be breaking in brand new tires and along with the sand monsters should make for an interesting ride
looking forward to meeting some familiar and some new faces

Might show up to see what this 'group riding' stuff is all about.
Don't wait for me though - I'm usually just getting up around the meeting time :lmao:

Evening All

Well from 1600 to 0030 I have been working on putting my ride back to the way Yamaha made it. Couple a bits from a guy in the states and a couple of bits from a guy in Toronto turning a 2009 into a street fighter(I think it will turn out very evil) he's having it done at Kreator in Toronto really cool shop. Im impressed with the electrical work Ive done shop quality ++ . So if all goes well and the weather is nice should see you people for a burn

Few pictures of the work

Attachments

• Start.JPG
    Start.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Middle.JPG
    Middle.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 30
  • End.JPG
    End.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Front apart and wired.JPG