every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm | GTAMotorcycle.com

every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm

the bandit

Banned
Site Supporter
Hello people,seeing there has been quite a bit of banter on the Coras march 23rd meet to bring back 3rd and QEW fridays.... lets do it!!!! Guess I'll take the initiative.

Please ignore the thread title meets are at 3rd line just north of QEW
We can start meeting at timmies on the friday 29th of March and every friday there after weather permitting of course.

I really would prefer to share the duties of leading so we can switch leaders to do different routes and the pace would be whatever we all decide as a group.Of course early in the season the conditions will dictate the pace and the destination, some rides to toronto downtown would be cool.

be safe and see you folks

Last edited:
Re: every friday 3rd line and dundas 5:30pm

Sounds like a plan!

Hi
I would like to come out to one of your rides

Cheers
Peter

so as long as weather is good will be there friday for 5pm
leaving at 5:30

Is it Friday yet����������✌��

hey king you ride to coras?lots of peeps?you meet the milton boys?

a trip or two or three to Renovo PA area on weekends this season and I can't wait to hit southwood and that area again

and let's not forget the odd ASSASSIN run thrown in for good measures

gonna be a interesting season

Ya I went for a ride throught Oakville and burlinton from 9:30 to 10:45, Cora's with the group until 12:30 and out for a ridn with caulberg through Burlington and the lake run through stonie creek. The 5 coffes at Cora's got the best of me but it was nice and got really warm out.

Will be out early again tomorrow looking to 100 k of easy riding. Lock and load! You going out?

Last edited:

You gonna wear that Zeddy before you break it in LOL

thanks for the offer king but my tires on the bike from last season are absolutely toast!!!

wouldn't be able to have any real fun but the install happens early next week and then I am good to go.

I posted this same thing in the Milton Meet

but mean it no less, I have lived in this area all my life Bronte is where Im from but halton is my stompin grounds.Should be a bonus round day Friday if the weather holds out Turkey shoot in the morning and burning fuel in the afternoon....Cool!

Look forward to getting out with some locals
Got out and burned a tank today in the boonies
keep your eyes open lots of sand north on the corners and some run off to road spots up around the escarpment.
see you on the 20th.

Cheers
Peter

I also burned a tank today, and 3/4 of a tank yesterday in Burlington and Oakville. Passed you on lakeshore today, I was going east and you were cruising west. Another great day

I usually take a warm up lap between oakvile and bronte then head north on 25 kind of get zoned a bit its habit i think i waved you to bad went for a godd rip today would have been cool as chaser or leader ....another day

Cheers
Peter

Taking into consideration that this upcoming friday is a holiday.....

maybe we can meet earlier and get most of the day in as I have the day off

as long as this works for vdt and king cobra let me know and we can set a time to post for any other riders who would like to come

I am working Friday, my staff in the USA do not get the day off and I have several of my managers away for the USA march break so I need to stick around until 5 ish. But you guys go and I can meet you somewhere around 5:30. Let me know!

I'm in!!!
:agave:

I'm in for Friday afternoon. The weather is looking decent, about 6c.
What time?

So is this a 1pm start now

Back
Top Bottom