Damn! What happened to the Rogers Family? When did this happen? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Damn! What happened to the Rogers Family? When did this happen?

BuckWild

I felt a great sadness when I saw a new Rogers tv commercial.
There is a new guy/husband.
The redhead guy is no longer there yet I did see him in another Rogers commercial.

There commercials are so flawed that it boggles the mind that people at Rogers did not lose their jobs.
The new commercial for the Netbox or whatever has the new guy going into the bathroom with his tablet but luckily his wife walked by and took it away from him.

Do you guys recall the recent ad with a bunch of teeneagers in the house. The mother and father (redhead guy) were sitting at the kitchen table and one of the teenagers walks into the kitchen riffles through the fridge then stops and takes the drink right off the table from the dad. The parents looked at each other asking is he one of ours or something to that effect.

In my circles, if some kid did that they would have went flying out the back door.

If you are trying to appeal to people's emotions to peddle your trinkets then can they at least make the effort to keep things consistent. They should know this makes them look inconsistent and unreliable.

Last edited:
Good thing they are nothing like thier commercials... :rolleyes:

Just came in to say that I don't have the slightest clue what OP is babbling about. That is all.

There is plenty of room for the clueless here.:cool:

By "Rogers family" I understand the actual owners of the corporation...

Who gives a flying f**k about characters in a commercial?

Yeh I noticed that too. I always joke about it when the commercial comes on.
Maybe she didn't like the redhead

lol... I hated the stupid family as much as I hate all rogers commercials

So I guess yeah I do miss the redhead cuz is a familiar face to hate on and not a new one ...

Sent from phone

I gotta stop changing the channel when the commercial is on....

I refuse to look up said commercial to find out what the op is getting on about. Carry on,

If I cared any less about Rogers' commercials I'd be dead.

Lol I don't remember when was the last time I watched a commercial :cool:

My girlfriend and I noticed - it was a stupid switch, but not worth crying about on a forum. You must've really had something for that guy... :love2::love2:

My girlfriend and I noticed - it was a stupid switch, but not worth crying about on a forum. You must've really had something for that guy... :love2::love2:

Responses like this crack me up, yet you took your valuable time to post in a thread that is "but not worth crying about on a forum."

Back
Top Bottom