Another great experience with frekeyguy | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another great experience with frekeyguy

Re: Amazing work: Motomechto (Frekeyguy)

Double Ditto to both of the above. Great guy.

Can attest, Great guy, great mechanic ,very helpful and VERY understanding, i ain't letting anyone else touch my bike

It also helps he lives like 10 mins from me :D

Last edited:

Thinking about getting valve adjustment done prior to season start, great thread to read! Good to see good reviews of a proper mechanic.

Thinking about getting valve adjustment done prior to season start, great thread to read! Good to see good reviews of a proper mechanic.

I hear that's one of his specialties. He can definitely help you out with that.

OK. Bike is bike from Frekeyguy and I cannot say any more positives than had already. I inquired through here due to the reviews and immediate response. I explained my issue and what I wanted done (Valve clearance) and after we spoke and he explained a few more things I decided to do a few more items just because it seemed like the right thing to do. Came to pick up the bike as promised, we loaded it up together and went over what's required, schedule, etc. He informed me that I will need a tire soon as the rear is wearing down slowly so I told him I'd hold off, but then decided that I may as well do it and get it done while the bike is up in the air so there won't be any time lost during the season for my laziness. Constant email/contact about what stage the bike is in. I loved the fact I could see video/photos of the bike during the various stages of repair. He took care of a few more items that weren't listed and were not even requested...he just didn't like the look of something so he fixed it without asking, just telling me he took care of it. Bike came back on time, cleaned up nicely (better than it left). We unloaded and walked through, ran it, and Fiaz explained a few more things to me. Couldn't ask for a smoother/easier transaction and I was extremely happy with the service. Highly recommend, and would go back to him no questions asked next time that I need something.

I get my bike back tomorrow. Great experience overall.
Well no wonder he hasn't gotten back to my pm yet. Too busy with your bike! ?

Sent from the Purple Zone

Last edited:

Yeah he usually keeps pretty busy in the winter time

Yeah he usually keeps pretty busy in the winter time
Was my fault. I didn't send forum pm, only Tapatalk chat.
He has already corresponded with me and gave me a complete run down of what I might need.
You guys said he was thorough, but Frekeguy is on another level!

Sent from the Purple Zone

Bike back from him again and he did the valve clearance. Bike is running smooth !!! Did Brakes / LED / Coolant flush / Spark plus etc etc .. Extremely Satisfied .. I should be shellfish and stop posting positive review about him cause i dont want him to get too busy haha /Jokes .. Thanks again

what does he go by now to get a hold of him?

What can I add to this thread that hasn't already been said? Add yet another to the long list of super satisfied customers. He fixed the main issue, and a bunch of others I figured I'd get taken care of while it was being worked on anyway, and a bunch of other stuff he noticed while it was up. Kept me updated all the way through, also loved that he throws up pictures as he's working. Walked me through everything when I picked the bike up, gave me some tips on things I should do myself, and checked in a week later to make sure everything was running smoothly. And on top of all that, he's a super easygoing, awesome guy! Definitely my go-to in future!

After reading the reviews here on this forum I decided to contact Fiaz (Frekeyguy) for some work on my Wr250x. I sent Fiaz a pm and got a reply almost immediately which surprised me as most mechanics are very lax when it comes to communication. Throughout the whole process I learned that he is the total opposite, prompt replies, updating me with pictures, full descriptions of the work being done and advice, his communication was amazing. By sending pictures I could tell he took no shortcuts and the work done was top notch. His prices are more than fair and he picked up/delivered the bike which was awesome because it wasnt plated at the time. I cant recommend him enough as not only are his mechanic services great, he is a friendly positive guy. Any work I need done in the future I will definitely be contacting him for!

Last edited:

+1 for frekeyguy....amazing guy! He accommodated my request (didn't give too much of a notice) to take a look at my Kymco Venox 250 that was making a bad rattling noise. He worked on my motorcycle for a good hour and a half (until 9:30 pm) until the noise issue was resolved.

He is awesome with motorcycles and a great guy overall. Highly recommend him!

Back
Top Bottom