Look who ran the 5th fastest in the last practice session for the Daytona 200! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Look who ran the 5th fastest in the last practice session for the Daytona 200!

Tonto

Kenny Riedmann!!!Our boy of Riedmann Racing Pro Triumph #42!!!! Along with team mates Jason DiSalvo, And Elana Myres they will be running 3 triumph 675's in the big race. See, when Kenny's not pulling straitaway-long wheelies on his supermoto at Grand Bend during SOAR rounds, or duking it out with Jodi Christie at Shanny, he's making waves down in the US! Also running in the 200 is another of my kid's coaches- Ben Young with FOGI Racing, who is running #86 in the race. Go guys go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live feeds at Inside Motorcycles twitter account...

Riedmann crew and Young crew have been practising pitstops...Riedmann's Pro 6 Cycle crew expecting 10-12 second rear wheel changes, 8 seconds for fueling...

Live feeds at Inside Motorcycles twitter account...

Riedmann crew and Young crew have been practising pitstops...Riedmann's Pro 6 Cycle crew expecting 10-12 second rear wheel changes, 8 seconds for fueling...

Both Kenny and Jason out with Mechanicals!!! Myers is the last Reidmann Triumph standing !

Ben Young and FOGI is currently running top 10!! Go ya fast wee Scot!

Was there any post race press about why the two 675's blew up? Obviously Daytona is very hard on engines but does that say something about reliability of the 675 when I believe 3 of them didn't last?

I know that Kenny's tanked due to clutch issues, can't speak for Jason's bikeor the other racer on the Triumph.

Back
Top Bottom