Motovan MV Agusta F3 Incentive Package | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motovan MV Agusta F3 Incentive Package

MrMeeseeks

Site Supporter
Came across this while killing time and didn't see an existing thread, so see below.
Anyone taking them up on the offer? Speaking strictly as a spectator, it would be awesome to see another marque represented.

Discuss.

------------------------------------------------
http://www.insidemotorcycles.com/ne...sta-f3-675-csbk-racing-program-announced.html

MV Agusta Canada has announced its 2013 road racing competition program, the first of its kind that we can recall from the Italian manufacturer in Canada. The program goes like this: There is a special competition package available for anyone interested in racing a 2013 MV Agusta F3 EAS 675 in the Pro Sport Bike class of the Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship . This program is open to any current licensed racer, and the package is available from MV Agusta retailers while supplies last.

The entire details as per MV Agusta Canada are listed below. The only thing that stood out to us is this: "There must be a minimum of 8 competitors at the start of the race to qualify for contingency." Here's to hoping that the grids grow in 2013 - only two races last year featured eight bikes on the K&N Pro Sport Bike grid.

PACKAGE DETAILS:

The Motorcycle:
2013 MV Agusta F3 675 EAS $12,500
Included in price: One extra set of wheels and $500 parts support credit
Additional racing accessories available with special pricing to Program Participants
Dealer freight and prep extra
The Program Requirements are:
• A copy of a current and valid Canadian road racing license
• Provide the retailer and MV Agusta Canada a race resume complete with projected 2013 activities
The Contingency program:
Contingency per round of CSBK Pro Sport Bike (No Amateur or regional contingency program will be offered at this time)
1st place $1,000.00
2nd place $600.00
3rd place $400.00
4th place $300.00
5th place $250.00
CSBK Overall Championship Bonus Pro Sport Bike: $5,000.00
Requirements for contingency pay out:
• Only official series results will be accepted.
• Only Canadian spec F3 EAS models bought from a Canadian authorized dealer qualify for contingency.
• There must be a minimum of 8 competitors at the start of the race to qualify for contingency.
• The MV AGUSTA logo must be present on both sides of the motorcycle fairings and fuel tank.
• A colour photo must be submitted with the request for contingency.
• MV Agusta Canada Program Registration form must be submitted each time.

Questions about the program are to be directed to Tim Massarelli at info@mvagustacanada.com

Funny. Only two euro manufacturers are even offering a package like this at all. Hello Japan? Get with the program!

Awesome bike, good contingency program, but I read of many teething probs...and would worry about parts availability and support.

but I read of many teething probs...and would worry about parts availability and support.

Both legit concerns for sure. From what I understand from the street F3 owners, chief concern is of poor fueling in the lower RPM range, which the later delivery bikes don't seem to have as poorly. There's now a PCV application for it though and I'm pretty sure every track bike gets a PC these days lol. Italian bikes and electrical gremlin's...colour me surprised /sarcasm lol.

Parts availability...I would hope that MotoVan had the forsight to stock up on the common bits...

Funny. Only two euro manufacturers are even offering a package like this at all. Hello Japan? Get with the program!

Awesome bike, good contingency program, but I read of many teething probs...and would worry about parts availability and support.

Japanese bikes are everywhere, and affordable compared to that particular motorcycle.................

This is trying use contingency to lure people into buying the bike.

Back
Top Bottom