FERODO premium brake pads on sale at Pannon Tech

Thread: FERODO premium brake pads on sale at Pannon Tech

Exclamation FERODO premium brake pads on sale at Pannon Tech

Ferodo premium brake pads are on sale right now. Ferodo Argento, Ferodo Platinum, Ferodo Sintered, Ferodo Race (911) and Ferodo XRAC (racing).

We have pads for Kawasaki, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Aprilia, Kymco, BMW and many more. Before placing your order, please refer to the online selection guide at:

http://www.ferodoracing.com/catalogu...cat=brake_pads

The pads are made in Italy, really high quality material. For street and track day use, as well.

Click on the image below for more info...

PannonTech

905 369 0561
    Mississauga

Bigevildoer

Re: FERODO premium brake pads on sale at Pannon Tech

Can you get the FDB2178 version? Have an 05 GSXR 750 and would like to order another set...
    My Triumph Daytona 675 requires FDB2252 and your store doesn't show those either...

Exclamation Re: FERODO premium brake pads on sale at Pannon Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Bigevildoer View Post
    Can you get the FDB2178 version? Have an 05 GSXR 750 and would like to order another set...
    My Triumph Daytona 675 requires FDB2252 and your store doesn't show those either...
    Right now I'm working with a list of pads that are on sale. In a day or two I'll try to add the whole line of Ferodo pads available. The FDB2178ST (sintered) is in stock for $36/set the other one is not available from my supplier.
    PannonTech

905 369 0561
    Mississauga

I'll order up 4 sets of the CP10s this week.
    --
    Track Fanatics Facebook / Events Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/trackfanatics/
    -
    2013 RSV4 Factory APRC SBK SE ABS | 2008 GSX-R 1000 (Pro CSBK) | 2009 GSX-R 600 (Pro CSBK)
    2007.5 Tuono 1000R | 2009 KLX 140 | 2006 Burgman 650 | 2008 KX 450F

What's the recommendation for a street/track cross-over pad.

Currently running EBC HH's on OEM rotors (R6).

Need something with ok initial bite for street, but something that bites well when hot for track. Bike see's lots of track time, and the fair weather commute to work & maybe only a handfull of weekend tours.

I guess in general, it's important that it works well at the track, but will still be used on the street.

I'd highly recommend the race 911 version as a crossover. The XRAC is very grippy, but it will chew up your disc (very high friction, for guys with deep pockets for new discs)

The EBC HH is basically Ferodo ST (Sintered)

The 911 is disc friendly
    PannonTech

905 369 0561
    Mississauga