What to keep on yourself when riding and where to store it? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What to keep on yourself when riding and where to store it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40275
  • Start date
zip ties for what????lol

hahaha when you put zip ties and condoms together one would wonder wtf you got planned lol

zip ties to piece your bike back together if you're unfortunate enough to go for an unplanned slide

hahaha when you put zip ties and condoms together one would wonder wtf you got planned lol

zip ties to piece your bike back together if you're unfortunate enough to go for an unplanned slide

Lol yeah that too ...

Never leave paperwork on the bike, not only can they work the system if they have your ownership, but they also know your name and where you live. I'm not paranoid.

I also carry a small piece of board 10cmX10cm for the kickstand for those hot summer days, so your bike stand won't sink into the gravel. it should fit into the storage compartment. Remember it doesn't have to be a thick piece, a larger surface area is what you need. cheers

I also carry a small piece of board 10cmX10cm for the kickstand for those hot summer days, so your bike stand won't sink into the gravel. it should fit into the storage compartment. Remember it doesn't have to be a thick piece, a larger surface area is what you need. cheers

^^^+1

This thread has been very helpful thank you

alot of guys on this forum need zip ties to hold their condoms on.

I use them on my bike only, but thanks for the detailed explanation .... lol

Sent from phone

OK no in a more serious note ... zip ties do come handy... one of the best lessons from my instructor was how he managed to fix his bike in the middle of nowhere with some trash n zip ties ...

I don't think you will need anything else or have not come across other must have ...

Long trips, I usually look to have a tire kit for the group n a map

Sent from phone

Zip ties come in handy to fix hanging pieces of lights & plastics to the frame

Long trips, I usually look to have a tire kit for the group n a map
Haven't prove myself yet but I just walk with a can of Fix-a-flat

Sent from phone

Sent from my Phone, dont judge the grammar

GPS or better still, a map. Maps are free and don't need batteries. I've been on rides and someone has to split for home but doesn't know the way.

GPS or better still, a map. Maps are free and don't need batteries. I've been on rides and someone has to split for home but doesn't know the way.

I agree.. I keep a little map book with all the good roads I've been on. Helps me sketch out routes n also is battery free.... That's when you can turn a 2hour trip into and 8hour route :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom