Honda Canada at The Motorcycle Springshow March 16, 17, 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Canada at The Motorcycle Springshow March 16, 17, 20

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Big News today, Honda Canada confirms they will exhibit in The Motorcycle Springshow !

HONDA CANADA

Big News today, Honda Canada confirms they will exhibit in The Motorcycle Springshow March 16, 17, 2013 International Centre

The Motorcycle Springshow expands once again to accommodate a massive new comer. Honda Canada for the first time ever,will be in attendance with a corporate booth located in hall 3. "Honda Canada's booth is a welcome addition to what is already a great lineup of exhibitors, with their highly anticipated, brand new for 2013 500 Series and Gold Wing F6B, these models are sure to impress. This year's show is shaping up to be bigger than ever before" Commented show manager Peter Derry. The event takes place on March 16, 17, 2013 filling the International Centre with everything motorcycle.

Visit Honda and check out their complete lineup including all new for 2013 Models! motorcycle.honda.ca

The 25th Annual Toronto Motorcycle SPRINGSHOW, Presented by Dalton Timmis, runs Saturday, March 16th from 10am to 9pm, and Sunday, March 17th from 10am to 5pm. The International Centre is located at 6900 Airport Road. Admission is $18 for adults; $5 for youths under 12, free for children under 6, and Parking is Always Free. Visit www.motorcyclespringshow.com for more information to purchase advance tickets, download a $3 off discount coupon or to be an exhibitor at the show.

Hopefully Honda along with Kawasaki will be at next year's January show.

Last edited:
Is this show worth going to? Is this the same show that others refer to the flea market show?

Very disappointed that the new CB1100F was not at the Jan. show :( Hopefully i will see it this weekend!

Very disappointed that the new CB1100F was not at the Jan. show :( Hopefully i will see it this weekend!

Same with the new 600 (was lucky I saw/sat on it at the December show at least).

As a sidenote, what's more annoying though (to me) is the way they do the colour schemes on bikes -- I was ready to buy the new CBR600RRA in red, but apparently you only get the choice between red & tricolour if you go non-ABS...If you go ABS you only get tricolour. Still seems odd to me the most expensive trim gets 1 less/no colour options, and the US gets red, tricolour, and REPSOL on both RR and RRA, but I digress and hope 2014 is different.

Back
Top Bottom