July - Deals Gap/Tail of the Dragon - Looking for 1 more | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

July - Deals Gap/Tail of the Dragon - Looking for 1 more

Just came back... what an amazing experience. Just be aware... there's a HUGE state trooper presence, and they don't like motorcycles -- especially loud Harleys and supersports... which pretty much covers off 80+ % of the spectrum. Weather is finally warming up and the roads are in excellent state of repair.

Just came back... what an amazing experience. Just be aware... there's a HUGE state trooper presence, and they don't like motorcycles -- especially loud Harleys and supersports... which pretty much covers off 80+ % of the spectrum. Weather is finally warming up and the roads are in excellent state of repair.

Its been like that for a few years now. So really no change than .. lol.

more so than the last 2 years? It's always been a bit of a cat and mouse game. Maybe I should put in the DB killer this year. Thanks for the info, is the charaholla all fixed up?

There is still a bit of road construction here and there, but overall, I would rate the roads as "A" out of "A+"... as compared to our "D-" roads!

The only other thing worth mentioning is that the road surfaces are not mirror smooth (I guess by design), and let me just say that if you think you'll have much left of your rear tire, think again!

more so than the last 2 years? It's always been a bit of a cat and mouse game. Maybe I should put in the DB killer this year. Thanks for the info, is the charaholla all fixed up?

This was my first time, but I counted more troopers than dead deer (which there's alot of as well)...

Put some deer whistles on your rigs boys!

Back
Top Bottom