New to me Ossa | GTAMotorcycle.com

New to me Ossa

Wingboy

Site Supporter
This is gonna be fun.142lbs of fun.
p2280053v.jpg

That thing is bigger than I thought it would be. And you're not nearly as old as your avatar has led me to believe all these years, ha.

That thing is bigger than I thought it would be. And you're not nearly as old as your avatar has led me to believe all these years, ha.
Someone will say photochop i'm sure.No...i don't mean the hair colour.

My buddy has a Honda trials bike... I think it's an early 90s bike.
Looks like fun, develops great skill on the controls, and you're less likely to get as injured... Part of why he bought it, tired of being beat up from moto... I'm not there quite yet!

Nice birthday gift. A man of your vintage shouldn't be lifting so much :p. You might hurt your back.
The only thing i hurt tonite was my liver.Cheers!:p

Very nice..... I'm actually jealous.

post up the good riding areas as you find them....so I have an excuse to buy one.

Very nice, Ric! You going to be hanging out with Jordan Szoke now? :)

Very nice....Are you bringing it to Mosport, lots of trees and wooded area out in the back forty....lol

Very nice....Are you bringing it to Mosport, lots of trees and wooded area out in the back forty....lol

I've seen people riding trials bikes up the sand into the woods. Saw a guy wheelie all the way up the sand hill. Looked like lots of fun!

Very nice, Ric! You going to be hanging out with Jordan Szoke now? :)
Jordan and Amy are always fun to be with at trials.It's a very relaxed family atmosphere.

Haven't tried to fit it in the back of my S10.But i'm sure i can squeeze it in.Be sure to try it bud.

hahah awesomes Ric! We was talking about this last time I saw you. Congrats!

hahah awesomes Ric! We was talking about this last time I saw you. Congrats!
The only thing better than "talking" about doing something...is doing it! I'll be a new fit me next year.

Back
Top Bottom