26, 250cc, 10 years driving exp, M1, M2 RTI in April, Insurance concerns. | GTAMotorcycle.com

26, 250cc, 10 years driving exp, M1, M2 RTI in April, Insurance concerns.

nightflex

I am 26 years old with 10 years of driving exp along with consistent insurance on a car.

Hold the M1 and scheduled for M2 in April.

Unfortunately, have 4 speeding tickets with one coming off in July.

I've got a 2009 250cc and looking for insurance.

They all want me on facility and lowest is $250/month, highest being $540/month.

Should I give up?.. 3+ hours on the phone with Jevco, Primmum, SF, Intact, Td, RP and bunch of brokers.

Anyone in the same dilemma who would like to guide me?

P.S. I should add all minor, No accidents or claims in the last 10 years.

Once you hit 3 tickets, nobody really wants to insure you for a reasonable price.... For SF, they just drop you once you hit 3.

i'm 21 and just got an insurance policy for a 2012 ninja 250R Se for 2410/Year with Intact (200/month). Theres a very good chance that its because of your tickets.

$270/ it seems - i guess my advice would be for anyone else to drive slower and don't be like me.

I was quoted $77/month from SF if I only had two tickets. that's $945 or something for the year.

The advantages of being over 25 years old....

I was quoted $77/month from SF if I only had two tickets. that's $945 or something for the year.

The advantages of being over 25 years old....

so many MORE advantages if you are not in Toronto, female, clean record, over 30, not riding super sports, etc.

Back
Top Bottom