Umm.... Roadkill... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Umm.... Roadkill...

PLau

[video=youtube;DeX6t09OThw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeX6t09OThw[/video]

Should've spent more time reading the cornering bible...

Ouch. terrible but avoidable crash.

Holy sh*t... The passenger is toast.
Wow just realized after reading your reply that there really was a passenger ..

Yea they dead :O . I believe he was cornering quite well ... ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD :|

Man this forum is turning slowly into a faces of death video site. Do we really like watching these things? Or do we like picking apart the riders mistakes more?

This is my signature

Man this forum is turning slowly into a faces of death video site. Do we really like watching these things? Or do we like picking apart the riders mistakes more?

This is my signature

Maybe it will keep some people from riding like idiots, or get some people to gear up. This video isn't as bad as the one that was posted where the guy side clips a truck and loses his leg.

I wonder if the passenger realized they might hit the truck and then straightened up and caused the bike to go even wider?

Didnt the rider know something like that is going to happen? Dudes carving on the other side of the road.

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Didnt the rider know something like that is going to happen? Dudes carving on the other side of the road.

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Rider was not able to participate in post ride debrief.

RIP, if you pause the video between 0:15 and 0:16 one of the two looks to have been cut in half...

RIP, if you pause the video between 0:15 and 0:16 one of the two looks to have been cut in half...

hard to tell...

id hate to have to clean up that mess after the fact.

btw this video should be shown to all new riders, and older ones as well who think the streets are their personal race track.

hard to tell...

id hate to have to clean up that mess after the fact.

btw this video should be shown to all new riders, and older ones as well who think the streets are their personal race track.

*cough* weren't you the one trying to hit 300 on highway ramps? ;)

oh crap...hope the rider is ok...

Back
Top Bottom