Frank Trombino returning to CSBK??? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Frank Trombino returning to CSBK???

As suspected on Aprillia in CSBK this year. This is lifted from the CSBK.ca website:

Good news. Aprilia is homologating the RSV4 for 2013 CSBK National Racing. This will include RSV4 models up to and including 2012. Look for an official press release with details of support and riders to come shortly.

From the earlier banter on this thread I would think that Frank Trombino is one of the Aprilia riders. I can't confirm as I dont know anyone , or know anyone who knows anyone. If I did know someone (and remember that I don't know anyone) I certainly would not post it on here or any other forum for that matter

I can say I know all parties involved and have been in contact with them all winter and here are the facts aprilia and MV have been allowed to race this year and well show up to the races to find out more im not allowed to tell anyone either...........

The Canadian motorcycle scene is so small that practically everyone knows someone. It's like "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon", minus 4 degrees.

I personally know 8 people that are posting in this thread. hehehehe...

Hey cocky!!!

Homer_The_Great3.jpg
The Canadian motorcycle scene is so small that practically everyone knows someone. It's like "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon", minus 4 degrees.

The 2 degrees of Kevin Graham. ;)

It will be great to see Frank back out there. Hopefully the grids are growing this year.

Back
Top Bottom