Frank Trombino returning to CSBK??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Frank Trombino returning to CSBK???

It is possible that Frank will return to CSBK for 2013. Check out the new facebook page facebook.com/TrombinoRacing. The more people that "like" TrombinoRacing on facebook the easier it will be for us to secure sponsorship. Take a minute to check it out and dont forget to "like" us! Updates will be posted so stay tuned.
Thanks everyone for your support!
Trombino Racing

Met frank a few years ago at the track, great guy! Love to see him keep racing.

Last edited:
Glad to seem him, if he does...

Rest assured that everyone involved with Trrombino Racing is working hard to get frank back out for 2013. Sponsorshi is very hard to find in the current economy even for a 12 time pro champion (combined RACE and National). The more "LIKES" on facebook the easier it will be. Please take asecond to just like us on facebook. Over 100 people have read this thread and only 21 likes so far...keep them coming and thank you for your support!

Trombino will race with an italian machine this year Aprilia Rsv4.....bravo Frank!

Nice!

The Aprillia is NOT on the list of homologated units in the 2012 rule book. That being said I'm sure that Frank would not have gone the Aprillia route without checking with the CSBK higher ups first. Im confident that CSBK will do everything in its power to encourage bigger grids .... and to involve more manufacturers. The 2013 CSBK rulebook has yet to be published but Im sure Aprillia will be in there somewhere.

I just found out a bit more about this from James Collins. Can't say more.

I don't think fastar1 knows who James Collins is, or why I said nothing while saying something.

Er, no.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I just found out a bit more about this from James Collins. Can't say more.

Really?? C'mon man. What's the point of the comment? "I know something before you do" Big whoop! lotsa people know lotsa sh_t!

To the OP. Go Frank! One of the nicest guys in Canadian racing. Always has time for you.

CSBK wouldn't be the same without Frank Trombino. A solid racer with big brass ones! Never seen anyone get into CTMP turn 8 faster. GL this season sir!

Back
Top Bottom