Where dose everyone order mx parts | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where dose everyone order mx parts

padu

I just picked up a new 2013 kx250f today and have a couple of mods I wanna do. Exhust,over flow can and some asv levers to start

I always help the little guy first right here in town.(InsideOutMX in Peterborough) If he can't get it then usually go with MotocrossGiant in Cali.

No need for asv levers if youre running bark busters,I believe you said youre riding single track.Also try to support the shop where you bought yourbike if the prices are decent,or get them from a local shop.

For the DRC 2 taillight try Wheeling Cycle Supply. It's not Canada but West Virginia. That guy knows his stuff.

No need for asv levers if youre running bark busters,I believe you said youre riding single track.Also try to support the shop where you bought yourbike if the prices are decent,or get them from a local shop.
Going to try and ride everything lol. I'll give tony a call on tuesday he gets 98percent of my orders and god knows I order a lot of stuff. Cancukwr250 where do you ride???? Thought I seen something about Barrie area

Mods I want to do
exhust
shorter seat
over flow bottle
levers or Bart busters
hour meter
gearing

I just picked up a new 2013 kx250f today and have a couple of mods I wanna do. Exhust,over flow can and some asv levers to start

If your intent is to ride Ganny singletrack (as you stated before) your first mods should be crash protection to protect that nice new bike. Hand guards, rad guards, bash plates, etc...

Also spark arrestors are mandatory in the ganny as of last year. Please don't go and buy the loudest pipe you can find.

You would be surprised how loud the stock system is. As for crash protection I have already put those items on my list.

Whats everyone do for fuel load. This Ike doesn't seem to have the largest tank. Do you just plan your trip on returning back to the truck to refuel and head out again

Dual sport plus in stoney creek

You would be surprised how loud the stock system is. As for crash protection I have already put those items on my list.

Whats everyone do for fuel load. This Ike doesn't seem to have the largest tank. Do you just plan your trip on returning back to the truck to refuel and head out again
Always plan on a trip back to the parking lot,but 4strokes get pretty good milage.You can plan on at least 2-3 hours before you need to top up.You also need to be at 98 db and have a spark arrested exhaust to ride at ganny or simcoe county.

I run oversized tanks on my bikes. Not many do though. We usually end up back at the parking lot quite frequently anyway for food, water, etc.

A hydration pack is probably the most useful thing you can bring with you.

Mods I want to do
exhust
shorter seat
over flow bottle
levers or Bart busters
hour meter
gearing

I learned the hard way about rad protectors. I warped mine and bent my fan beyond repair.

Are you really tossing up between getting bendable levers OR bark busters? How are you going to bounce the bike off those little trees that get too close to the track with bendable levers? Actual protection is an absolute must imo.

And do you want a fancy bike or be a better rider? Something that has stuck with me since watching Fifty Years of Kicks, is what the reply was to being asked, "what should I spend this extra 500$ on to make my bike faster?". The reply was,"Gas.". Nothing will beat seat time. I can't et over how many times I couldn't keep up with some middle aged overweight guys this summer (my first off road). I have been excersising all winter to get I to better shape and just can't wait to get back out there and ride. I had a whole list of improvements to make to my bike, but time and gas are going to be the most beneficial at this point.

Always plan on a trip back to the parking lot,but 4strokes get pretty good milage.You can plan on at least 2-3 hours before you need to top up.You also need to be at 98 db and have a spark arrested exhaust to ride at ganny or simcoe county.
Looked on line stock bike is 96db and with full akrapavic system 98db with insert and arrester.. Just made the cut. Lol do we need insurance to ride the granny?

Back
Top Bottom