Who's Going Racing? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's Going Racing?

I'm really excited to join, even more excited to sponsor a class, I'd love to see the series grow year after year, and ken, drugs are much cheaper then this hobby !

Nice, which class are you sponsoring?

looks like lost era class, im a sucker for old bikes!

Awesome for our class to have a sponsor, it's some great racing. Thanks!

Awesome news for us lost era nut bars.

Awesome for our class to have a sponsor, it's some great racing. Thanks!
I think he will be providing contingency money for walkers and some Gift Certificates for soup at Kitchen and Country :D

Don't forget the kegel exercises that are needed to operate your fancy quick shifter.

Don't forget the kegel exercises that are needed to operate your fancy quick shifter.

I will admit I had to Google that

Kegel exercises: A how-to guide for women
Kegel exercises can help you prevent or control urinary incontinence and other pelvic floor problems.

My question is, how do you know about about them?

I will admit I had to Google that

Kegel exercises: A how-to guide for women
Kegel exercises can help you prevent or control urinary incontinence and other pelvic floor problems.

My question is, how do you know about about them?

Really.......????

Can I race Lost Era on my 10R? Would anyone protest? What if i disconnect two coils?

Your bike would be disqualified immediately for looking too clean.

It is good news if Carbon cat does indeed sponsor the class.

As Kellen mentioned the class is a lot of fun, all good guys that race in it. It's also what i consider the best bang for a buck for racing. We had some good numbers last year and i expect the class to grow. Buy a cheap 10 year old bike and go racing...no need for fancy expensive mods like q/s and t/c. Add fuel and go.

It is good news if Carbon cat does indeed sponsor the class.

As Kellen mentioned the class is a lot of fun, all good guys that race in it. It's also what i consider the best bang for a buck for racing. We had some good numbers last year and i expect the class to grow. Buy a cheap 10 year old bike and go racing...no need for fancy expensive mods like q/s and t/c. Add fuel and go.

12 year old bike! Don't encourage people to buy one that's 10 years old just so you can protest them :p

Good catch my err, Just imagine 10 year rule zx636 would be eligible...

Back
Top Bottom