Who's Going Racing? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's Going Racing?

sunny525

Site Supporter
Saw a post on the SOAR Facebook page today that there's only 86 days until the first practice weekend at Grand Bend Raceway....

So who's racing at SOAR this year? Anyone new? What classes are you running? Any goals?

The winter seems to be dragging. Maybe a little discussion will help move it along ;)

My goal this year is to make best friends with the cookie lady. ;) providing she makes plenty of cookies.

Simple goals

Lose 20 pounds by the first round
Race all 6 weekends
Top 10 on rookie cup

Get me some of Jay's magic cookies

Need to sell a race ready Super Single racer (perfect bike for the new SOAR Singles class by the way) before the deal on the 600 class racer can go through. Got a nice used Honda canopy at the end of last year and will only need a set of new rain tires and will be ready for May.

Waiting now for Ken to announce where the SOAR banquet will be held in March so I can get last season officially 'put to bed'.

parillaguy

My goals are pretty simple too:

Race all 6 rounds
Learn how to launch this finicky R6
Get out to practice more

New on the list:
Bake a **** load of cookies :tongue5:

I'm in. Looking at rookie cup and novice 600. Plan on doing all 6 weekends. Would like to finish 1st in all but realistically finishing all the races in one piece and I'm a happy guy ?

Coming out for 3 rounds, I'm sort of new (did the last two endurance races last season). I'll be racing superbike and open sprint. Only real goal is to not crash and get on the podium.

^^^Still have your visor bag and ghetto knee puck.
Lol I had no idea what you meant by "ghetto knee puck" but I now remember. Helmet bag I would like back, if you get a chance just leave it at Dave's.

Still need mu soar license so ill be doing the racer 5 corse, Superbike novice and open sprint for me! I can't wait to get out there.
Another goal is to win the lotto to keep up with this hobby !

Still need mu soar license so ill be doing the racer 5 corse, Superbike novice and open sprint for me! I can't wait to get out there.
Is there a novice superbike? I didn't see a listing for it in the rule book.

Will be there all six rounds again. Goal is the lost era light title

That's going to be a fun series to watch... title bike is back on grid, but the rider will be different!

Try not to let my new paint job distract you on the Open Sprint grid :p

Last edited:
top of the box more times this yr at Endurance racing for Squids for Kids Racing as hopefully the championship is primary goal. I will try to do all the Lost Era rounds as well.....finances/ bike dependant.

Back
Top Bottom