World Superbike No Longer Televised on Speed? | GTAMotorcycle.com

World Superbike No Longer Televised on Speed?

Does anyone have any suggestions where to watch this?

I download all the races I watch (from usenet) since we can't get most of it here. WSB, AMA MX wasn't aired at all in Canada last year thanks to the CRTC saying that FuelTV competes directly with RadX which is BS since RadX plays almost nothing current...

Speed TV here in Ajax (Rogers cable) carried WSBK and AMA in 2012. AMA MX switches between Speed and CBS. Is the full race available via usenet?

Speed TV here in Ajax (Rogers cable) carried WSBK and AMA in 2012. AMA MX switches between Speed and CBS. Is the full race available via usenet?

SX is on TV, but the outdoor MX last summer was only on FuelTV in the 'states.

Yes, full races are on usenet. Well, the TV coverage is there so for Speed and CBS it's the same as what you'd see on TV with commercials cut out. For Eurosport they usually don't have commercials during the races which is awesome. I also grabbed the full season of British Superbikes before Christmas. That was awesome to watch.

Yeah, I know. I was hoping you'd help a buddy out by pointing to some specific groups... ;)

I just use binsearch.info or nzbclub.com to search. I don't bother downloading headers from groups since I have only a few specific things I download.

Transforming Speed to compete with ESPN? How many multi sport speciality channels are already available? They think they can go up against a giant like ESPN? What a sad state of affairs for television, a great original speciality channel ruined. I guarantee someone will come out with an all motor ports channel again by 2014.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Fuel TV in the states, but the CRTC needs to allow it up here...

Not sure how true this is but I’m hearing you can catch live broadcast of the race on beIN Sport TV www.beinsport.tv

Just tried watching video on the site - no go if you've got a Canadian IP. Hopped onto a proxy server in the US and voila. Video.
Says they will be streaming the races at 7:30pm EST on Saturday evening.

Just tried watching video on the site - no go if you've got a Canadian IP. Hopped onto a proxy server in the US and voila. Video.
Says they will be streaming the races at 7:30pm EST on Saturday evening.

Thanks for the tip. Got it working! Sat 7:30pm to 12:45am y'all! I'mma 'merican now....by proxy.

Stupid Aussie date/time conversions...
Did a google time conversion and it says that the real races dont start till 10:30pm our time.
British Eurosport says 12:45am, which is 7:45pm our time.
Just a heads up if any of you can do a proper time conversion and let us know.

Last edited:
This is great news. I was so disappointed all week about Speed not showing coverage. Speed is a crap hick network, especially after last years fiasco with interrupting the moto 2 championship race with old nascar coverage.
I am going to try this out today and hopefully it works.
I have rogers cable, is there a eurosport channel we can order from them or no? I am pretty sure eurosport broadcasts all the WSBK races.

Back
Top Bottom