2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Appleby | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Appleby

We will discuss Third line/QEW Fridays.....
FYI, Meet is still on - if weather isn't the best, we will drive down. If weather is ok, we will ride. Also, Coras is once again giving us our own section so that we can sit together.........

2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Apple

Based on the weather right now, it looks like we'll be driving there. I was looking forward to riding :(. Stupid snow

Re: 2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Apple

CP 24 weather shows 4 c and sunny. 2 wheels not 4!!!

2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Apple

CP 24 weather shows 4 c and sunny. 2 wheels not 4!!!

True, but this morning they laid down about 1 million tons of salt :p

Re: 2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Apple

True, but this morning they laid down about 1 million tons of salt :p

:( Yup. I was hoping to take the bike out but too much salt on the road. I will be taking my car:(

I'll be on 2 wheels tomorrow!!

so...any other ladies planning on attending or am i the only one?...and what about cruiser riders?

so...any other ladies planning on attending or am i the only one?...and what about cruiser riders?

Jen is there plus same event is on FB.

Also, I am planning to ride tomorrow as well :)

Hi Im new here it looks like a go for me at this point look forward to meeting people and yup cruiser rider

cheers
Peter

Anyone coming from Scarborough?

Back
Top Bottom