2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Appleby | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Appleby

Can't wait till the season begins !!
Can't wait to ride my new Bike.
Can't wait to see all my old Motorcycle friends !!

i'll make the trip, will be good to meet some new riders :)

13 DAYS TO GO.....lookin for a PACKED house and lots O food....

Hey all,

This is my first season riding. I had a scooter last season if that counts for anything. Part of the reason into biking and the forums is for group rides and it seems that this one caters to "noobs" like myself. Thing is I only have about 80 kms under my belt that I got in this past sunday around the city and dont want to be ina ride that is out of my league. Mother Nature permitting I hope to get some more in early next week. I ride a vulcan 500 and would like to come out to this ride. I'm in the east end of Toronto so getting to the Coras will be a ride in itself.

Id like to come out but if you all think its best to sit it out and be patient for the next one that is understood.

I'm also new to the forum and would like to join. Looking forward for the upcoming riding season, and meeting some new riders. Cheers

Hey all,

This is my first season riding. I had a scooter last season if that counts for anything. Part of the reason into biking and the forums is for group rides and it seems that this one caters to "noobs" like myself. Thing is I only have about 80 kms under my belt that I got in this past sunday around the city and dont want to be ina ride that is out of my league. Mother Nature permitting I hope to get some more in early next week. I ride a vulcan 500 and would like to come out to this ride. I'm in the east end of Toronto so getting to the Coras will be a ride in itself.

Id like to come out but if you all think its best to sit it out and be patient for the next one that is understood.

Please join us..... if you are comfortable riding (depending on weather) fine, otherwise you can always drive down.... if the weather is not the best, we will still meet however just drive down.....

The whole point of the kick off is for everyone (friends) and new riders to come out and meet..... that's how I met majority of the friends here..... :)

Last edited:
True brother..... long time.... all is well my friend, looking forward to riding this year, welcome!!!!!! :)

Dhruv...long time...hope all is well....

I'm down and will swing by....

Please join us..... if you are comfortable riding (depending on weather) fine, otherwise you can always drive down.... if the weather is not the best, we will still meet however just drive down.....

The whole point of the kick off is for everyone (friends) and new riders to come out and meet..... that's how I met majority of the friends here..... :)

Sweet sounds good. I will be there weather permitting. I dont have a cage to get there otherwise...

Dhruv, have you made reservation yet?

I'll try to make it out. Gotta do a few adjustments to the bike first, so if I get them done in time and weather is good I'll show.

Guests are .... welcome....and it will help me if everyone can post if they are coming so that I can inturn communicate to the restaurant folks...
Can't wait either...

I am down! Cant wait! Might be bringing a buddy

If mother nature cooperates, I will be there with the tank full!!

hi busa boy sorry but wont be able to make the meet next week gotta go stateside and negotiate sons pro soccer contract sucks as I was looking forward to it am sure I will catch to up you at some point this upcoming season ...............Take care Dhruvk

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom