2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Appleby | GTAMotorcycle.com

2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Appleby

Dhruv K

Meet is on - Please do not stand in line, ask for "Dhruv Motorbike Meet up" they will bring you straight to our group...
Coras 2455 Appleby Line (at Dundas Street - Hwy 5), - Burlington, Ontario, L7L OB6

*****2013 Motorcycle Season Kick off*******
Saturday - March 23rd 2013 - 11:00 AM
Hello Friends,
Hope all of you are in good health and high spirits
:eek:
. It's been a long winter (that's how it feels like
:rolleyes:
), however, it's almost summer (even though we just had a bad snow storm.... not thinking about it anymore)
:p

Anyways, as per our annual tradition, we will be kicking off the season with a meet up for Breakfast @ Coras. Not sure how the weather is going to be however if it is nice, we will be on our two wheels:). Wanted to give all our fellow riders and friends advance notice hence posting this now. Hope to see you all, kindly do let me know if you do plan to come or bringing guests as I can make reservations accordingly.

Everyone is welcome, new riders, who would like to meet up with other experienced riders, learn more about local groups etc..... ... all welcome!

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&sa...y+Line+(at+Dundas+Street+-+Hwy+5),+Burlington
Coras 2455 Appleby Line (at Dundas Street - Hwy 5), - Burlington, Ontario, L7L OB6

Hope to see you all... :)

Regards
Dhruv

Last edited:
Years ago...several bikes later....many a noob started group riding at a meet like this.....
and there still coming!!!!!!

Hope to see all of YOU this day

(remember...this meet DOES go on rain or shine)

Years ago...several bikes later....many a noob started group riding at a meet like this.....
and there still coming!!!!!!

Hope to see all of YOU this day

(remember...this meet DOES go on rain or shine)

bring back QEW/3rd line Fridays!!

Subscribed

Sent from my Phone, dont judge the grammar

Group ride to supercross??I would be in, but I'll likely be hungover from the Friday night supercross parties and it's been a few months since I've smelled race gas, so I'll be at the Rogers center as soon as it opens to watch practice/qualifying.

Hi Dhruv....what's up busa boy,count me in for sure will be there on two wheels guaranteed and Loneronin I second the Friday 3rd line and QEW thingy its really close to my place and could consider it the warmup for the twistys on the weekends LOL

Great brother.... can't wait to start the rides (lonnnnnng ones North)
Hi Dhruv....what's up busa boy,count me in for sure will be there on two wheels guaranteed and Loneronin I second the Friday 3rd line and QEW thingy its really close to my place and could consider it the warmup for the twistys on the weekends LOL

I am in. Not sure about the rest of the Milton Crew. But we will have our Milton Riders annual ride in April again.

I am in. Not sure about the rest of the Milton Crew. But we will have our Milton Riders annual ride in April again.
Welcome Reece...

Back
Top Bottom