2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Appleby | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Appleby

2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Apple

I'm on my way!! Decided to try riding and man I'm frozen.. I had to stop at yorkdale mall to warm up :)

Re: 2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Apple

You guys are nutz! it's freezing and there's salt and sand everywhere.

Having said that I'm jealous of anyone riding and kudos to you all.

I was on my way, had a slight tank bag issue again, this is time involving my wallet instead of my phone. Everything's all sorted now, but I had to come back to st. Kitts so I won't be able to make it. Quite disappointed :mad:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nice to see so many riders and bikes show up. Had a great time at this meet up.
Thanks Dhruv for setting this up!

Peter

Thanks for the invite
look foward to a few rides Qew 3rd Line and Milton rides will work
sorry I left so soon can't help it sun was shining road was dry .......and the voice in my head was calling. Headed North and ripped off a couple 100kms ended up in Fergus had a coffee and came back.
Had a copper tail me for about 40kms through the boonies. didnt give him any excuse to light me up:thefinger:

Cheers

Peter

Last edited:
Thank you for the invite today. It was really nice to put a face to the handles. Great group of people today, can not wait for the rides. Cheers all! Thanks for getting this together bussa brother!

So what did I miss?????
no wheelies brake stands anything?????
so whats the word folks with the 3rd line and dundas meets on friday?and Dhruvk you better not forget me on those pm only rides.
can't wait for this upcoming season getting stoked

2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Apple

I had all the intention to go, but a friend in need came first and by the time I was done helping, it as too late to show up.

Re: 2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Apple

Thanks all for coming, fun times..... will keep everyone posted on the rides - they will be posted here in the rides section.

Bandit, cannot forget about you brother.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom