Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 215 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...le/1246558188?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I don't care how clean a 1978 CB400A is it's never worth $10,000

$_27.JPG

The KISS Mobile crap is possibly factory. I don't have a clue if this is the original R6 Raven or if this is actually worth something
Still not worth $10k imo, but.....
2a51181d0be1a5a5d2161845250cdaaa.jpg

Sent from the Purple Zone

Saying "it is what it is" and asking for an unjustified, big round number for your stuff on Kijiji. Always a winning strategy.

Or for an extra 2k I can get a new Triumph Thruxton :love4:
With all the classic stuff but with EFI, Brembos, Ohlins.

Yes pls.

Where are you going to get a new Thruxton R for $10,499? Nowhere.

The list price for a new one is over $16,000.

Be reasonable.

via Tapatalk

yeah the new thruxton

The regular one is like 13k?

And the R is 15k?

Either way if your spending 10 grand might as well go the extra and drop another 3-4 for

Ok, not Toronto, but fits the title. Here we have a six

Out friend is making one of the most common errors when pricing a motorcycle for sale.
He refers to it as "my baby" and other terms of endearment.
He would pay that outlandish price for this bike himself.
But he's trying to sell it to people who have no intimate relationship to it.
They may develop one over time, but no special feelings for it now.

https://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm...htype=&lci=&str=1&ltnf=1&frmsr=1&sf=ferm-clos

2003 Shadow 750. OK it does have only 41 K in it but sitting since 2009 never started," debris " ? Rust in tank, Dents and scratches, Letter to get ownership. Only $3000. Seems a bit high even for the low K's

When I clicked the link, it was for sale by sealed-bid auction with no reserve bid mentioned. I didn't see anything about a $3,000 pricetag. Neglected for 8 years, with no ownership, I'd agree that it shouldn't be worth much

Back
Top Bottom