Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 198 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

OMG ... that is totally ridiculous ... clearly, sky (and silly buyers) is the limit in our used market. I bet he has the air box mod done, which of course changes everything ... LOL

Did somebody want m0Ar?

Over $15,000.00 invested, but only 50km on the odometer. At $6,000.00, his loss is your gain

www.kijiji.ca/v-scooters-pocket-bikes/city-of-toronto/2013-honda-ruckus/1218648331

1596.gif

1. Is there a single original part left? Seems like you'd be able to put the factory Ruckus back together at that point.

2. "ANKLE BITER"?????

I sorta get it. You keep spending money on something and either nobody tells you to stop, or you don't listen. But before you know it, you own a $15,000 Ruckus (not even a Big Ruckus... though maybe those are less desirable to Ruckus people? It is a mystery)

I love the look of the stretched Ruckus. They are/were a big deal on the west coast. Tbh, I would probably pay $3k for one (if it was purple ) & the $6 k is the lowest I've seen. They are usually asking $8k. Not justifying the ask, just sayin'.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

$12,000...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...rr/1215220508?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Few things to point out. There was no VFR400R made in 1998 so it's a 1993 at the latest. There was never a Repsol Edition VFR400R made so that's some crap Chinese bodywork for sure. No mention of the bikes mechanical state or recent maintenance. Full of tacky aftermarket **** parts. Both Michelin AND Dunlop stickers, maybe he runs both brands at the same time? Finally, who the hell puts heated grips on one of these? I guess my original period correct bike is worth like $25,000!

At least it's purple ☺

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk
It may be purple Joe, but this ones too fugly even for purple.

I forgot those even existed. Was that the last model Buell came out with before HD shut them down?

I sold a Lightning with 29k on it for 6k just over a year ago. Lots of people emailed suggesting it was only worth 3-4 but being in no rush and the fact that they all list for similar prices, I waited a few months and got what I was asking for. They're uncommon, and good condition is becoming hard to find. That dealer will get somewhere in the ballpark with that number... eventually.

Back
Top Bottom