Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 196 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

There's a Hyosung posted here in GTAM for $950. Still too much. (Sorry fellow member, I just had to.)

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

lol, had the exact same thought when I saw it. I wouldn't take one for free after seeing several busted camshafts posted across Forumville.

^^^^ it's got blue dots and a firebird sticker. That's $5k right there.

I wonder if he's already taking a big hit on the financing if he sells it for $12G (which he won't, we're just imagining numbers). What year is that Mustang? Wonder if he owns that yet either

I wouldn't be surprised... that box there looks like a sunk in counter top stove. Wonder if he's renovating?

There are just so many loony toon sellers out there for everything...

I found a rifle optic for sale, retails for $320 with free shipping... guy asks $320 for it saying it's brand new (but he'll save me the tax, I just have to spend the gas to go get it!)... oh, but the box is open and he is not a store, so no, it's not new. I offered $240 but he didn't like that... said I should just buy from the store.... so I guess I will.

How do people expect to sell things if they aren't willing to take any loss?

Next guy wants $280 for an item that retails for $299.... and tells me that $299 is $340 with tax... Yeah, that's great, but I'm not the first buyer so I am not paying the tax. Loony toons... all of them.

There are just so many loony toon sellers out there for everything...

I know, right? Just saw an ad for an iphone4. Guy thinks he's gonna get $50!
Oh wait. That's my ad. Nevermind.

I know, right? Just saw an ad for an iphone4. Guy thinks he's gonna get $50!
Oh wait. That's my ad. Nevermind.

Does it come with Tomtom Winding Roads loaded on it? ;-)

And that is absolutely shameless self promotion Joe...

Last edited:
And that is absolutely shameless self promotion Joe...

You know what they say: "do one thing and do it well". I guess that's my thing #JoeBrass

I wonder how long that 2012 will be on Kijiji before he changes the price lol. $7000 bike for $12,000. This ad is a good find for this thread lol

Never, it'll be repo'ed before he sells it

I wonder if he's already taking a big hit on the financing if he sells it for $12G (which he won't, we're just imagining numbers). What year is that Mustang? Wonder if he owns that yet either

Um yeah, everything I said about Ontario's economic debt is not the fault of the numbnuts who finance everything they can't afford...yeah just forget about that :/

Back
Top Bottom