Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 185 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

He spent $17,000 on a pit bike???

QUOTE:
Here she is folks,
You got the balls to kick a pit bull and try and ride it... Yes, then this is the bike for you!!

Full works Takegawa/BBR Honda CRF50
Motor is a 124cc fire breathing dragon. This bike will make you its bi_ch before you can wipe the sh_t eaten grin off your face!!
Bike has 24hp and only weighs 99 pounds full of fuel.
I just updated the motor in 2015 with the Takegawa 124cc big bore kit with roller rocker 4 valve head and a 28mm flat D-side carb.
Bike has all new brakes, wheel bearings and tires. Meticulously maintained and ready to ride.
No money spared... I've got $17,000 invested into this bike!

I've had a lot of fun on this bike for many years but... I'm nearing 40 years old, I'm having back and shoulder problems. Little bike is just to hard on me now.
Hate to see it go, but I've got other hobbies bleeding me dry.
Bike is now on display in my house. Pit bikes are an addiction!! Once you start to mod one. It gets very expensive!!
I'll save you a sh_t ton of cash from a run away pit bike build.
You will have the fastest most reliable bike around hands down!! Asking $4300
I'm not giving the bike away so don't waste my time!

It takes a BIG man to ride a 8 year olds bike... Think your man enough!?!

Decent copywriting effort. I'd consider removing the part where he compares potential buyers to 8 year olds.

This clown is calling his 2011 a 636...now I don't know if he's trying to trick people or he's really that stupid...

"90% tire tread is good for another 5 seasons" :lmao::lmao:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/oakville-halton-region/2011-ninja-zx6r-low-kms-in-pristine-condition/1162322613?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Based on the current mileage and year, that sounds pretty accurate.
well its not a 636, its 599cc for 2011.
overpriced.
has a slip on that he claims is worth a grand because he shortened it by drilling out a couple rivets chopping it and re riveting the tip back on.
has almost every mod but lacks headers, and a fuel module.
has $20 ebay levers and says they are $200
his fender eliminator kit may very well be the $130 he claims if he swapped out the tail light for a integrated one.

ide say its worth about 7grand..

He spent $17,000 on a pit bike???

QUOTE:
Here she is folks,
You got the balls to kick a pit bull and try and ride it... Yes, then this is the bike for you!!

Full works Takegawa/BBR Honda CRF50
Motor is a 124cc fire breathing dragon. This bike will make you its bi_ch before you can wipe the sh_t eaten grin off your face!!
Bike has 24hp and only weighs 99 pounds full of fuel.
I just updated the motor in 2015 with the Takegawa 124cc big bore kit with roller rocker 4 valve head and a 28mm flat D-side carb.
Bike has all new brakes, wheel bearings and tires. Meticulously maintained and ready to ride.
No money spared... I've got $17,000 invested into this bike!

I've had a lot of fun on this bike for many years but... I'm nearing 40 years old, I'm having back and shoulder problems. Little bike is just to hard on me now.
Hate to see it go, but I've got other hobbies bleeding me dry.
Bike is now on display in my house. Pit bikes are an addiction!! Once you start to mod one. It gets very expensive!!
I'll save you a sh_t ton of cash from a run away pit bike build.
You will have the fastest most reliable bike around hands down!! Asking $4300
I'm not giving the bike away so don't waste my time!

It takes a BIG man to ride a 8 year olds bike... Think your man enough!?!
Ha hahahaha! Again, thanks for the laughs this morning.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Likely looked at the kawaski website seen that t says the 2015 model has increased to 636cc and figured his just bulked up all on it's own..lol

This clown is calling his 2011 a 636...now I don't know if he's trying to trick people or he's really that stupid...

"90% tire tread is good for another 5 seasons" :lmao::lmao:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/oakville-halton-region/2011-ninja-zx6r-low-kms-in-pristine-condition/1162322613?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I doubt HE did any of those mods. He only bought it last year. Likely got told by previous owner the mods cost this much or he just C&P the ad he got suckered in by when he bought it..lol

well its not a 636, its 599cc for 2011.
overpriced.
has a slip on that he claims is worth a grand because he shortened it by drilling out a couple rivets chopping it and re riveting the tip back on.
has almost every mod but lacks headers, and a fuel module.
has $20 ebay levers and says they are $200
his fender eliminator kit may very well be the $130 he claims if he swapped out the tail light for a integrated one.

ide say its worth about 7grand..

Back
Top Bottom