Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 177 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

I don't know if this has been posted already Ontario > Kitchener Area > Kitchener / Waterloo > cars & vehicles > motorcycles > sport touring in Kitchener / Waterloo > Ad ID 1146654463

[h=1]KTM 950 SM Supermoto[/h]

• Watch
  • |

• |

• Print
  • |

• Report Ad

Poster Contact Information

• Email poster
  • Can't read the code?
    Listen to the code

bb-image.html
    Verification code

• Send me a copy of email
  • Send Email
  • Kijiji filters and masks emails for security reasons.
    By clicking on "Send Email", you consent to this action in accordance with our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.

[h=4]Important Safety Warning:[/h]Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. Kijiji does not offer any transaction or payment services. Read More Safety Tips

• [*=center]
    $_35.JPG

• $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG

Date Listed10-Mar-16
Price$10,500.00
AddressKitchener, ON N2A4C4

View map

MakeKTM
ModelOther
For Sale ByOwner
ColourOrange
Engine Displacement (cc)950
Kilometers34000
Year2007

• Description
  • $_12.PNG
For sale is a rare find 2007 KTM 950 SM in mint showroom condition. This is the last generation of carburator V2 engines, ideal for adventure in remote locations.
The package include:
Brembo radial racing brakes
Fully adjustable rear and front high performance suspension
Akrapovic exhaust
High performance new tires
Very fast on the tarmac, will not be afraid of gravel roads either.
Not for beginners. NO test riders.

Visits: 613

Sorry about the screen capture!

i have had some email correspondence with this clune and I pointed him to a 2013 Ducati Hypermotard SP that is also on kijiji for only $700 more and only has 4,000. He responded to me with a link to Snocats video of his Hyper letting him down. And, some other drivel about insurance!

Anyone have some spare museum space for a $60K Harley?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...er/1150170871?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Price seems a bit steep for a 125cc

These always mystify me. No doubt cost a bundle to create. It's unique and a one off. Although it's a custom trend that is replicated.

Even if you buy it, everyone knows who the original builder and owner was and you just paid to own some custom ride.

You get asked about it and had no input or involvement in its creation.

Does that matter? Probably not.

These rolling show machines are rather useless. Don't ride very well with that 26" hoop out front.

Tour in the rain? You wanna clean it afterwards?

So you ride it or trailer it to Dover and some other rides for Dad etc.

Meh.

It's a beautiful machine. Just never understood the appeal to own one of build one.

Guess when you have the money, why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These always mystify me. No doubt cost a bundle to create. It's unique and a one off. Although it's a custom trend that is replicated.

Even if you buy it, everyone knows who the original builder and owner was and you just paid to own some custom ride.

These rolling show machines are rather useless. Don't ride very well with that 26" hoop out front.

Meh.

It's a beautiful machine. Just never understood the appeal to own one of build one.

It's definantly a trailer bike .

Meh.

I think it's akin to commissioning an art piece. Problem is, it's only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it, and often enough the commissioner can't see past that. More Art than motorcycle IMO.

If you have a bike with a wide tire, you can take a lady to lunch for a big salad. And what woman can possibly
resist a big salad...?

People still put this "lady driven" crap on their postings? Can she provide an STD test and prove her table manners before the buyer decides she's a lady? And after establishing whether or not she's actually a lady can we ask her why is she posting her bike for double its worth?

BAAAHAHAHAHAJAJA:lmao:

People still put this "lady driven" crap on their postings? Can she provide an STD test and prove her table manners before the buyer decides she's a lady? And after establishing whether or not she's actually a lady can we ask her why is she posting her bike for double its worth?
I agree. There was a time when that actually meant something. But that time is long gone.
Now post MILF driven....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom