Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 145 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

I would definitely disagree with you there. You *can* buy bikes for reasonable prices, within the city even, it's only the outliers that wind up here.

I'm sure its doable. I just find it to be slightly futile to chase after something so cheap. The savings may not even be worth the time invested in looking. I guess circumstance has an affect on my slightly jaded thought. I mean I hope I can pay a fair price for the thing I want. But I see a lot of unreasonable prices. More so than prices that reflect the year and use (or lack of use). I shall keep looking!

Not after freight, PDI, taxes, interest, Oil changes, motorcycle gear, license...... Those are all fee's that should be transferred to the 2nd owner that is paying cash for a used vehicle.....
Aka all of the GTA market.

Is there a thread For stupidly underpriced? http://m.autotrader.ca/a/19_8541617

Check out the dudes reply when I asked for more pics, and the vin number.
Hello,
I got ur reply to my Honda CBR600RR ad listed on the AutoTrader and i confirm that the bike is still for sale for $3000.
The bike is a 2007 year model with only 29000 km,600 cc displacement.
This bike looks and runs like new!Excellent condition.Well maintained.Never dropped..The bike is very comfortable to drive..

I'm getting rid of my bike cuz i no longer use it since i went abroad for archaeological research where i'll be living for 2 long years and i left the bike to my brother who was keeping it since a few months but he called me a few days ago saying that he's moving to New york and he can't any longer keep my bike.
I don't have anyone else around who will be keeping it for me for all those long years so i decided to sell it quickly at a low price to get rid of it.
I intrusted the bike to a private truck driver in Ontario who's taking care of the sale and of the delivery as well.

Im very happy that u find interest in my bike and i assure u that the bike is in very great shape,nothing wrong with it at all,u'll have great fun with it.

So i've talked to the truck driver that i found someone who's buying it and he's requesting ur details and house address so that he will transport the bike and all its paperworks(MTO ownership,Uvip,Bill of sale) to ur door with no cost at u and once the bike is at ur home you will test drive it,check the papers with the ministry of transportation and if u find everything ok then u will take the bike and settle the payment of the $3000 cash on the spot to become the new owner of my wonderful bike.

So get back to me with ur following details and address and i'll forward them to the delivery guy and he will get in touch with u to set up a time for the delivery and the bike will be brought to u asap:

Full name:............../City:................./Post code:................./House address:................./Phone #:..................

I'll be waiting to hear from u asap.

Regards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would think the scammers could at least come up with some variation in the message. I'm sure we've read the same thing for probably every make of bike. I had the same message for a bmw 1600 gtl. Come to think of it,i've read the same type of message for an apartment my daughter was looking at. Why can't the online marketplaces sniff this stinky stuff out by now.

You would think the scammers could at least come up with some variation in the message. I'm sure we've read the same thing for probably every make of bike. I had the same message for a bmw 1600 gtl. Come to think of it,i've read the same type of message for an apartment my daughter was looking at. Why can't the online marketplaces sniff this stinky stuff out by now.

Yeah, it set off my scam bells. I mean, who would trust an ontario truck driver? ;) and what archaeoligist uses "u" instead of 'you' LOL.

Haha.

Mint 2001 Honda CBR600F4i just 32,000km $4000, the recent service and exhaust totaled more than $1600, which you don't have to spend, it's ready to ride.

absolutely mint for it's age
I went to Cayuga drag strip and ran 12s @ 117mph, it definitely could have gone quicker which is awesome for a 600cc but I sucked at launching (don't worry I did not hurt the bike, they are built for racing!).
The brakes are very progressive too they aren't as grabby as some of the new supersports.

Maybe it is the head injury, that made him get parts "without regards to to cost" and spend $17,000+ on those parts...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...ke/1010409339?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I know that bike, BTW. The owner cleans my offices and occasionally does lawn work for me. The bike is everything he says it is... and less. It's not truly together and functional right now, and it needs some work. He's offered it to me a dozen times but there's no way I'm getting into an unknown two stroke bike that isn't even currently running. Again, maybe he's progressed in the last while before he put it online, but....

Back
Top Bottom