Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 144 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Interesting as it isn't even a 2005 as listed, its actually an 01-03 model......

It's possible that someone along the line converted it from the banana seat to the split seat, lots of people didn't think the banana was cool for some reason... would also explain the rattle can paint job

It's possible that someone along the line converted it from the banana seat to the split seat, lots of people didn't think the banana was cool for some reason... would also explain the rattle can paint job
But the frame gives it away.
04-06 have a silver frame, 01-03 have a black frame like in the picture....

Several fishy things going on here....but from the top

-windshield on bike changes
-front fender missing in pic two
-front flush mounts are also changed in pic two
-banana seat in pic 3
-sliders in pic 3 not the same as pic one and none in pic two
-black frame on 05?
-passenger seat torn/missing
-front tire completely worn

did I miss anything?

looks like a "great deal" that we shouldn't miss out on. lol Its been "well maintained and looked after" LMFAO

Several fishy things going on here....but from the top

-windshield on bike changes
-front fender missing in pic two
-front flush mounts are also changed in pic two
-banana seat in pic 3
-sliders in pic 3 not the same as pic one and none in pic two
-black frame on 05?
-passenger seat torn/missing
-front tire completely worn

did I miss anything?

looks like a "great deal" that we shouldn't miss out on. lol Its been "well maintained and looked after" LMFAO

Oh wait, it's because the last picture isn't even of their bike, lol: http://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/flat-black-s-62573/#post509542

If it's actually in good shape, that's a fair price. A clean YSR can break 2000 easily... it's a bit odd that somebody wouldn't do the 15 mins of work to put the body back together for pictures, though.

Really, wow, wouldn't have thought that...obviously LOL

If it's actually in good shape, that's a fair price. A clean YSR can break 2000 easily... it's a bit odd that somebody wouldn't do the 15 mins of work to put the body back together for pictures, though.

Agreed I used to be quite fond of them. Biggest problem I had was keeping them in my possession. The size of them made an easy target for thieves which would just pick them up and throw them in a van or truck. There actually used to be a race series for them at Hamilton Kartways.

Agreed I used to be quite fond of them. Biggest problem I had was keeping them in my possession. The size of them made an easy target for thieves which would just pick them up and throw them in a van or truck. There actually used to be a race series for them at Hamilton Kartways.

Would like to get one only because you don't ever see them anymore. As noted, most have been converted to track.

Maybe it is the head injury, that made him get parts "without regards to to cost" and spend $17,000+ on those parts...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...ke/1010409339?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

So it can be ridden on the street or track, but doesn't appear to have any lights or ignition switch. :/ I can only imagine the fun trying to get a safety on it.

Original ad below:

PRICE DROP, $14, 250.00

Soory head injury can't text. Please email or call. Thank you!

Open top best offer

86 RG 500 Suzuki 4 cylinder water cooled 2 stroke. 298LB Wet. Many frame and chassis modifications to dramaticaly improve handeling. Maney light wieght p fabricarion parts have been installed, with little regaurd of price, and custom through out. Example, Carbon Fiber Magneto/Generator cover, $600.00, the list goes on..........17,487.00 This bike was built to be able to be riden on the street or track. If it handles rght on the track you know it will be the best handlng street bike of all times!

I can't ride MCs any more, was hit head on by drunk now religated to watching since July 99. ( hit in a Van ) There have been years of effort in planning and building. Contact for details. 613 331 0069 or email at 2xxsive2@gmail.com

John

Another example where, "money is no object!" Well, until they don't want the bike anymore. Then they want most of their money back.

High price, yes. But that is one clean bike. Might get a nostalgic buyer.
Yes, super clean, but if you actually wanted to put it on the road you'd have to spend even more money on it replacing those unused 15 year old tires, fork seals and other seals, hoses, etc.

From the prices I have seen there really is no point in buying a used bike in Toronto. Spend a few grand more if at all, walk into a dealer and buy a new 2014 or 2015. These used prices are retarded. I would never know either how much extra $$ I would require to make sure the bike worked "like new" as well. Meh.. I can't wait for the Motorcycle show.

From the prices I have seen there really is no point in buying a used bike in Toronto. Spend a few grand more if at all, walk into a dealer and buy a new 2014 or 2015. These used prices are retarded. I would never know either how much extra $$ I would require to make sure the bike worked "like new" as well. Meh.. I can't wait for the Motorcycle show.

I would definitely disagree with you there. You *can* buy bikes for reasonable prices, within the city even, it's only the outliers that wind up here.

Back
Top Bottom