Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 127 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Yep, 15k new. He thinks his 8 year old one with, it seems nothing except slipons is worth 13k. Probably because they only made a bunch as if anyone cares. Every bike on Kijiji is rare, one of a kind, and limited edition.

I don't understand how you put 500km on a bike like that in 8 years. Anyone who buys an R1 should be experienced enough to know how much they will be riding it. Especially since he says he's only settling down and starting a family now.

arent R1's like 15 k new? ive never actually priced 1 out but i remember walking by 1 in a dealership that i thought was new and i was thinking the price isnt all that bad considering a new cbr600 is 13-15 grand.

To be fair, that is a Japanese "special edition" that actually counts for something, as that version came with Ohlins and fancy wheels... and something else. A slipper clutch? Don't remember. Of course @ $13K you could easily buy a plain R1, buy that stuff yourself and still cushion your pockets with a couple grand leftover

Yep, 15k new. He thinks his 8 year old one with, it seems nothing except slipons is worth 13k. Probably because they only made a bunch as if anyone cares. Every bike on Kijiji is rare, one of a kind, and limited edition.

I don't understand how you put 500km on a bike like that in 8 years. Anyone who buys an R1 should be experienced enough to know how much they will be riding it. Especially since he says he's only settling down and starting a family now.

If it is actually a Limited edition there were only 500 made and the MSRP was $18K, But for that you get Marschenis(sic) wheels, full ohlins suspension, upgraded ECU and a slipper clutch.

Beat to it.

If it is actually a Limited edition there were only 500 made and the MSRP was $18K, But for that you get Marschenis(sic) wheels, full ohlins suspension, upgraded ECU and a slipper clutch.

Beat to it.

Suspension and wheels definitely count for something, I'll give him that.

The rest I'm not sure is worth anything extra. Also, it's still an 8 year old bike.

Msrp on current model cbr600rr is something lile 12500 to 14000 depending on the abs and I think there are 2 diferent rear suspension setups.

So out of the 4 jap 600s it's got the least power and highest price tag? Oh but abs... that's kind of bizarre. I'm surprised they sell :dontknow:

Back
Top Bottom