Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 133 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

and the whole painting a Honda Kawasaki racing green thing.
They came in that colour....
122_0907_03_z+2009_honda_cbr600rr+right_side_view.jpg

I have two R6s, but I have zero Hyosungs. HMMMMM

Edit-unfortunately I don't have a rare 01-03 model

Just trade in whatever you have, you wouldn't regret it.

*snickers*

Sent from my tablet using my paws

It would actually be a fair trade working Hyosungs are rare!

And what is the good thing about it being the only full sized 250cc?
That just means the rear tire looks more ackward as it is the same size as the other 250's, more weight, less agility and all with the same or less power than the rest.....

And what is the good thing about it being the only full sized 250cc?
That just means the rear tire looks more ackward as it is the same size as the other 250's, more weight, less agility and all with the same or less power than the rest.....

this is clearly just more anti-korean racism.

I had a Hyosung. Took a serious thrashing and didn't break. Don't really miss it though lol.

Yours must have been built on a February 29th.

Yours must have been built on a February 29th.
It was always in the back of your mind it might explode at any second lol. Put 20,000km on it in one season, most of that at redline and it never missed a beat. Catalyst in the exhaust started to rattle so they replaced the whole exhaust under warranty. Fit and finish was not excellent but not terrible, headlights were garbage, stock suspension was bad.

Would I buy another one? Hell no. However, I had no issues with mine and sold it for a good price.

I had a Hyosung. Took a serious thrashing and didn't break. Don't really miss it though lol.
Its not about what you had or tried, t
Its about: 'what worked for you'

Hate those *******, that are hiding behind fancy photoshop pictures. It doest matter how awesome the bike looks, its all about, how much work/care you put in it...

P.s custom fighters forum = rocks!

Back
Top Bottom