Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 273 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

This ones awesome! I had to message the seller, see if I get a reply lol.

Please view this ad:

06 Yamaha Fz6 for sale ,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...ampaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $*7,000

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg
cd1570f8ddb24144c6177f27ff9ea097.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

This ones awesome! I had to message the seller, see if I get a reply lol.

Please view this ad:

06 Yamaha Fz6 for sale ,

lol, I paid $6k for my '06 with 6k km on it in '07

Was looking at old Triumphs and saw this dream machine. A real classic with the back end hacked off, cut up fenders, cut seat. In other words, the "classic" value has been destroyed. A steal at $4500. I might pay $1500. What a waste of a bike.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1381539552

There is still lots of people that will pay.
You're not going to get much Triumph for $1500 any more.

If you're still interested in old Triumphs (not chopped up) I have a '68 Bonnie, a '70 T100R and a '82 T140 (I think it's a TSX) for sale.
... or Nortons. I gots Nortons too.

If you're still interested in old Triumphs (not chopped up) I have a '68 Bonnie, a '70 T100R and a '82 T140 (I think it's a TSX) for sale.

holly batman bitzz, how many bikes do you have? lol gotta luv a gearhead. My first ride on a bike (passenger) was on a 650 bonnie. My neighbour took me out - helmets weren't req'd back then, but he made me wear one anyhow.

I'm just cleaning up my '69 Triumph TR25. It's a $1500 Triumph... sort of.

If there's "lots of people that will pay" they sure aren't showing up because the fool has had his bike for sale for a very long time.

Was looking at old Triumphs and saw this dream machine. A real classic with the back end hacked off, cut up fenders, cut seat. In other words, the "classic" value has been destroyed. A steal at $4500. I might pay $1500. What a waste of a bike.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1381539552

I get what you're saying and agree it's shytty to see that happen to a good bike
but it wouldn't take much $ to make it more stock-like
and if it is sorted mechanically, it is worth some $$
but not $4500

holly batman bitzz, how many bikes do you have? lol gotta luv a gearhead. My first ride on a bike (passenger) was on a 650 bonnie. My neighbour took me out - helmets weren't req'd back then, but he made me wear one anyhow.

Too many. Yes it's possible to have too many bikes.
I think I have around 25 bikes at the moment. Spread out anywhere I can find parking places. The oldest is a '56 Norton Dommi 99, the newest is a '93 900SS Duc.
I likes Ducatis... gots 4 of 'em('64 Monza, '66 sebring, '73 750GT and the 900SS).
also have a T3 Guzzi and a Laverda SF.
Yeah I can swear in Italian.
I also collect Yamaha twins. I have 6 RD400s, a TZ350B (with less than 20 hrs on it. Still have the original Yamaha spares kit for it),TA125,TR350 (was Dave Hugh's bike, it was at one time the worlds fastest air cooled two stroke. It was clocked at 154MPH coming out of the bowl at Daytona), TZ350G, TZ250G and a RZ with a WickedATV Banshee motor and Gixxer suspension and brakes.

The first REAL road bike I rode when I was young was my cousin's Triumph T100R, sometime around 1970. I loved it.
He sold the bike and got a T120, a 650 Bonny. It is a lot bigger bike. It was too big for me (I was 11) and I got scared.
Seems I still don't like Triumphs... I have a T100R... I hate it.

Too many. Yes it's possible to have too many bikes.
I think I have around 25 bikes at the moment. Spread out anywhere I can find parking places. The oldest is a '56 Norton Dommi 99, the newest is a '93 900SS Duc.
I likes Ducatis... gots 4 of 'em('64 Monza, '66 sebring, '73 750GT and the 900SS).
also have a T3 Guzzi and a Laverda SF.
Yeah I can swear in Italian.
I also collect Yamaha twins. I have 6 RD400s, a TZ350B (with less than 20 hrs on it. Still have the original Yamaha spares kit for it),TA125,TR350 (was Dave Hugh's bike, it was at one time the worlds fastest air cooled two stroke. It was clocked at 154MPH coming out of the bowl at Daytona), TZ350G, TZ250G and a RZ with a WickedATV Banshee motor and Gixxer suspension and brakes.

The first REAL road bike I rode when I was young was my cousin's Triumph T100R, sometime around 1970. I loved it.
He sold the bike and got a T120, a 650 Bonny. It is a lot bigger bike. It was too big for me (I was 11) and I got scared.
Seems I still don't like Triumphs... I have a T100R... I hate it.
Wow - I thought my garage was packed - you're inspiring me to get a bigger garage!

Back
Top Bottom