Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 197 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Sorry was mentioning another th'd that was going on at the same time, about how Ontario is in it's current pooched status because low interest free money was allowing people to buy things beyond their means. I was arguing against, but the "selling it for what I got left in it" crowd in this th'd are proving me wrong.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...h-!!!-Really&p=2451942&viewfull=1#post2451942

And an '08 Gixxer Thou for $10k. Because farkles.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...ee/1188302468?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

If the ad is posted, the bike is still available. Do not msg me to ask is it is available, your msg will be ignored. Not interested in trades or scams. Serious inquires only. No test pilots.

$9800.00 firm.

2000 XR650, supermoto trim .... and with homemade handguards ... I cannot believe I just said that ... LOL ... I am speechless, I am sure you will be too once you click on the link below and see the beauty. Perhaps the seller meant $400 and made a typo ... is what I would think if he was not from Toronto.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...to/1192648500?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
It's definitely ugly. But at least it is the more sought after xr650r blue plated not the xr650l. Completely different bikes and actually quite a find when blue plated. Someone out there wants that bike, perhaps not the farkles or sumo rims though.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I don't care whether it's R or not, that bike is not worth more than 1000$. Common, it's 16 year old bike which I am sure went through hell.

The problem with this market aren't is that someone will offer him 3k and settle on 3.5K .... Just think of how many other bikes they could have, much younger and better looking etc. Nuts ....

I don't care whether it's R or not, that bike is not worth more than 1000$. Common, it's 16 year old bike which I am sure went through hell.

The problem with this market aren't is that someone will offer him 3k and settle on 3.5K .... Just think of how many other bikes they could have, much younger and better looking etc. Nuts ....
You're right there, I certainly wouldn't pay $4000 for it, or $3000. The other thing is with no true factory odometer, mileage is a complete unknown.
But people do want the r model and someone will hand him $3500 like you say.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

What is a good price for a k1-k2 gsxr 1000?

Keep in mind, right now:
- Brand new 2016 gsxr 1000 is $12,800
- 2010 with 13K is $8,000
- 2008 with 21K is $5,000
- 2005 with 25K is $4,500
- 2003 with 23K is $3,500

The above bikes are nearly stock with the exception of exhaust, intake, ...

Last edited:
1000 to 2000 or so would be a good price for a 01or 2 depending on condition

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

lawl.

$6k tops

there are dummy kids that will buy that (and other overpriced bikes), but you'll never hear they paid that much on the internet.

Didn't you know? on the internet, everyone's a master negotiator.

Anything that runs and doesn't need brakes/tires/chain/sprockets is worth $1500 (within reason). Just because the bikes 15 years old doesn't mean you should get it for $800. At some point bikes have fully depreciated and when kept in good condition are still worth money.

yowza !!

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Honda/Ot...=motorcycles_atvs&showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=3_15_9

c2a0df67-2427-43b1-ba79-94549ed021c9.jpg

Eh. Bikes with extremely limited availability like that, it's not easy to pin down a narrow range for value

I think the price is a little high on this and I think the market has spoken because it hasn't sold for a while. I don't think its crazy over priced though. If someone where to try and import one from japan I think they would end up pretty close to that cost. Problem is its too nice for me, I would want to make it a track bike and its too expensive for that. I really don't think it belongs in this thread though.

there are dummy kids that will buy that (and other overpriced bikes), but you'll never hear they paid that much on the internet.

Didn't you know? on the internet, everyone's a master negotiator.
When I go fishing on the Internet, I'm a Master Baiter.

The reality is that something is worth what someone else is willing to pay. And many people when making a purchase like a bike, do so with feelings rather than their head. Forget the internet, I'm sure that there are a few of us right here that may have overpaid for their bikes. I know if I am ever looking for another bike, I'm coming to this thread first!

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...on/1196106777?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Seller had this bike up for 7k few weeks ago. Ad said "if the price is too high than this bike isn't for you." Guess the bike wasn't for him either because he dropped it down 2k to 5k lol.
if you goto his other ads you can probably still see his old ad for 7k and get some lulz while reading the ad

Lolol what the fudggg33! 5k for 01 that's been sitting in the garage the whole time???

They need to pass me some...

Back
Top Bottom