Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 120 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

I think he posted it for the $650 tires. Even paying for tax, shipping, and install I don't see how they could cost that much.

Plus don't forget the tires' name.
As for the bike - good luck selling a 1991 CBR600 with 80,000km for $2,600. $1,500 if you're lucky.
... And how does CafeRay know it's well cared for? Oh, I forgot - he knows EVERYTHING! lol

Plus don't forget the tires' name.
As for the bike - good luck selling a 1991 CBR600 with 80,000km for $2,600. $1,500 if you're lucky.
... And how does CafeRay know it's well cared for? Oh, I forgot - he knows EVERYTHING! lol

Well, it has 80,000kms, which says a lot, and the plastic and paint is stock, which is actually unusual for a bike that age, and the bike has only had two owners.

I'm curious, what is the point of a signature that lists a bunch of old sold bikes?

Anyway, thanks for reading and your usual witty insight.

I'm curious, what is the point of a signature that lists a bunch of old sold bikes?

Personally, I appreciate the value added content because, on a visceral level, it tends to set a mood and, in pragmatic terms, background information can be quite useful. People pay good money for that stuff.

Well, it has 80,000kms, which says a lot, and the plastic and paint is stock, which is actually unusual for a bike that age, and the bike has only had two owners.

LOL come on brah. 80,000 kms says a lot?

It says that the odometer reads 80k and that's about it. It doesn't in anyway insinuate that it's in good shape.

Looks like ***.

And by *** I mean cock, 'cause *** is inexplicably censored out. So it looks like male genitals instead. Look what you've done, GTAM.

It's a $1500 bike, after restoration. I see a $500 POS "restored" with a $200 tank and about $200 in Dime City plastic parts.
Oh, the high cost of being a hipster. Arse works.

I was at motorcycle superstore in Mississauga and the prices were just shocking and ridiculous. 2012 cbr250 for $5200! with 1500km. An american cbr 1000, year 2008 for $9998!.

Really? Are they out of their mind?

No wonder Kahuna went out of business and soon these guys possibly.

I was at motorcycle superstore in Mississauga and the prices were just shocking and ridiculous. 2012 cbr250 for $5200! with 1500km. An american cbr 1000, year 2008 for $9998!.

Really? Are they out of their mind?

Nope, and they sell because they arrange the financing. Be thankful leasing hasn't caught on with bikes like it has with cars, because prices will then skyrocket.

Well, their prices can affect the private asking prices too, even though cash is paid.

Last edited:
$7500.00 for a dropped bike? I think that he was sniffing a little to much glue!
7500 is what he paid new

4800 is what he's asking firm cash
For a dropped bike that needs repairs

I just understand how people can buy a bike and after putting in all the that time and energy - sell it without even putting a 1000 kms on it

Back
Top Bottom