Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 208 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

That moment you call someone stupid but say "doze" instead of dose.
Funny but remember that not everyone's first language is English. Personally I think Demon doze pretty good for a Frenchman.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

That moment you call someone stupid but say "doze" instead of dose.
Fat fingers? #JoeBassProblems

Sent from the Purple Zone

It's clean but not mint. When will you guys learn??? I heard that mint, lady ridden, "my baby" bikes are the best.

BTW - does anyone like the new Kijiji app? Can't stand it with its oversized everything, overcomplication and unneccesary background picture. It's time they had some competition. Craigslist and Autotrader have been largely irrelevant for private sales for the last decade.

It's clean but not mint. When will you guys learn??? I heard that mint, lady ridden, "my baby" bikes are the best.

BTW - does anyone like the new Kijiji app? Can't stand it with its oversized everything, overcomplication and unneccesary background picture. It's time they had some competition. Craigslist and Autotrader have been largely irrelevant for private sales for the last decade.
Apps for websites are silly. I just use the mobile site.

Just started flipping guitars again and I like it. Chat feature is convenient.

It's a bit weird, old one had an interface similar to the site. Still usable for me though, I kinda like how filters are handled

Edit: Though I checked it out on a Note 5, I dunno how/if the interface scales to normal size phones

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom