Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 164 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

"Very reliable"....I should hope so.

Jesus, for that price it had better make dinner (among other things)

But it never drooped. Sounds like a happy bike.

Well it is a steal at that price. After all he has to cover his financing charges, and winter storage fees, etc etc etc. Give a guy a break, don't expect him to eat all those costs do you?? lol

Haahah, he's a motivated seller alright.
HzjWG6M.jpg
'I have the stock brake and clutch' So put it back on! Lol

Well it is a steal at that price. After all he has to cover his financing charges, and winter storage fees, etc etc etc. Give a guy a break, don't expect him to eat all those costs do you?? lol

The new gen of riders need to be educated about resale values and how add ons effect (or don't) the pricing. I'm amazed at the thought process on kijiji quite often.

On a related note, is "raven" really a rare colour?

The new gen of riders need to be educated about resale values and how add ons effect (or don't) the pricing. I'm amazed at the thought process on kijiji quite often.

On a related note, is "raven" really a rare colour?

Some basic spelling and grammar wouldn't hurt either.

Some basic spelling and grammar wouldn't hurt either.

Texting generation - sadly i have to admit that my typing has gone to crap. It's a daily fight to keep things proper.

Outstanding.

I kinda dig that speedo/tach. Wouldn't look out of place on the ol' FJ.

I have no words for the rest of the bike. Just wow.

Just because one can, doesn't mean they should. Eek.

Who appraises these things anyway?

It was undoubtedly appraised by the guys who bill their craftsmanship by the hour.

I love the fact that it has 58 kms on it. It's not 1 and it's not 5,000. It's 58. Just enough to give its owner that sinking feeling, that they put so much time and money into a motorcycle-like object that is largely unusable.

God bless everyone involved in that project. *slow clap*

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom