Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 138 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

hyosungs are better than any other 250..now go circle jerk some more i dont care for your opinion dont quote my ****

giphy.gif

Oh you...

Last edited:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...ts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_alerts

Holy cow...This guy financed a ninja 300 for $12000...but you can take it over and only pay $8000.

Or, or...$3900 brand new. Hmm. .

moron.gif

Yup thats a goodie! Been posted before but i thinks its up there for top 3 ridiculous priced bikes in this thread

BTW " If you decide to buy it out before the 7 year term ends, then you will pay the regular price of roughly around $8,000 rather than $12,000 ($157 for 7 years totals to around $12,000)"

Umm my calculator must be broken cause i could swear that 157 x 7 years = $13,188 :lmao:

But hey at this point who's counting

Last edited:
Yup thats a goodie! Been posted before but i thinks its up there for top 3 ridiculous priced bikes in this thread

BTW " If you decide to buy it out before the 7 year term ends, then you will pay the regular price of roughly around $8,000 rather than $12,000 ($157 for 7 years totals to around $12,000)"

Umm my calculator must be broken cause i could swear that 157 x 7 years = $13,188 :lmao:

But hey at this point who's counting
Interest. A lot of interest. That's the difference.

Interest on top of interest?

Interest on top of interest?
That's like Rogers, need to pay your bills? Let me bill you so you can get your bill

Can't get worse than the Banks.
I-Love-Paying-12-50-For-Overdraft-Protection--Thanks-Bank-For-Charging-Me-To-Move-Money-From-My-Other-Account-For-Me----.jpg
Good that you brought that up. Doesn't the government tax you more for having more $ in the bank?

Back
Top Bottom