Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 230 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Brand new motorcycle on Kijiji http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...tent=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

Firm on the price, only $1,800 more than the MSRP. Why would I not buy from this guy? Maybe he offers 0% financing to sweeten the deal?
I messaged the guy just to see what he says lol.
Hi there, I'm in the market for a vulcan for my wife. A brand new bike from the dealer is $7500, not $10000. I'll give you $6000 for yours as its used.

His response:
That's what I paid for it taxes in

My response:
Why would I pay your taxes? I still have to pay the tax when I register it. I'd be paying 12000 for a $6000 bike. Cheaper to buy a new one.

Him: Then buy a new one

Me: Thanks. Enjoy your bike.

Honestly, why would I pay you exactly what you paid new taxes and all? Some people's children.
Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Many sellers include the price of the fun they had on the bike and the emotional pain and suffering of parting with it in their price.
An excellent reason for buying new from a dealer.
They are gleeful to see you riding away on it.

Not Sure if Overpriced, Or Just Old Honda Tax: 1984 Honda XL 185s for $800 Firm: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1270460007&requestSource=b
$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

Price: $800 (firm)
Year: 1984
Model: Honda XL 185s

Description
This is a 4 stroke bike, kick start it's not electric start. It rides great breaks good, only thing that this bike needs is a few cosmetics ( hole in muffler, ripped seat, forward break handle and some electric work just really for lights )

History
I bought this bike last summer, I brought it up to my cottage which is on a farm. Only been on small trails and mostly on farm fields. After the summer I put it into storage for the winter.

Reason for selling
I'm selling this wonderful bike is because I didn't really use it that much. I also need the money for the car I just recently got.

Last edited:
Many sellers include the price of the fun they had on the bike and the emotional pain and suffering of parting with it in their price.
An excellent reason for buying new from a dealer.
They are gleeful to see you riding away on it.
I can include pain and suffering in my final price? Damn it! All that money!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

1972 Triumph frankenbike only $9000. What would you even do with this thing? Cant be that comfortable to ride. Plus the straight pipe and zero muffler would shatter your
ear drums in 4 minutes. And a car tire on rear? yes it is real head turner, more like a turn-point and laugh.

"Professionally built custom bobber. 1972 Triumph Bonneville TRV 5 speeed. Imported by myself After build done by Hartz Bros Customs out of New York. HD front end with big disc for strong stopping power. Beautiful custom paint. Very low K on this build, ridden summers only and not nearly enough, due to that prepared to sell to someone who can ride her more often.
Total head turner. This is the real deal old school, with modern touches."

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/mcy/6174453767.html

KURAAI8l.jpg

Attachments

• 00z0z_jIpJnunRaDQ_600x450.jpg
    00z0z_jIpJnunRaDQ_600x450.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Funny, I thought the vt1100 was a v-twin.

It is, and he contradicts himself in the ad saying four-cylinder one section and then V-Twin a few words later.

The guy doesnt even know what he owns.

Holy crap, it's all dealer installed too... they must have LOVED that guy

Back
Top Bottom