Motogp 2013 | Page 65 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

I was in LA on a family vacation all of last week, so I've been avoiding GTAM and FB like the plague...finally got to watch all videos in the "no-spoiler" MotoGP page, and totally loved the action. I'm very happy with the results, and also agree I'd be a fan of Pedrosa if he had the balls to ride like this more often.

For those still wondering about the price: my MotoGP subscription automatically renewed yesterday for the price of 99 euros (about $140), which covers everything from yesterday for a whole year ahead (including the Off-season and the 2014 season).

I was in LA on a family vacation all of last week, so I've been avoiding GTAM and FB like the plague...finally got to watch all videos in the "no-spoiler" MotoGP page, and totally loved the action. I'm very happy with the results, and also agree I'd be a fan of Pedrosa if he had the balls to ride like this more often.

For those still wondering about the price: my MotoGP subscription automatically renewed yesterday for the price of 99 euros (about $140), which covers everything from yesterday for a whole year ahead (including the Off-season and the 2014 season).

Great another way to spend. Gtam is making me broke.

What I wrote above was ambiguous. I meant to say that the 99 euros gives you access to absolutely everything MotoGP for a whole year ahead. That means all past races, videos, etc. :)

Back
Top Bottom