Motogp 2013 | Page 64 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

incredible race! I don't know about you but that was the clever strategy from the Lorenzo camp. I don't think it was bush league at all considering the fact that by doing that he could've easily been taken over, as we witnessed multiple times.

I can't wait for 2014! With Marquez in the mix, I think Lorenzo has been pushed to another level which will make for some exciting battles!

I agree with your views. I would like to add Redding into the mix, even though he's not on the Repsol I think he'll be great to watch. Also hope the new 'open' class Yamaha's and Honda's can keep close to the factory teams.

Sigh.... 2014 can't come soon enough!

Jamie thanks for the Moto GP links dude, much appreciated. I'm getting sick of SPEED TV, the first half of the race you couldn't do 2 full laps without 3+ minutes of commercials. I've come to the conclusion that SPEED TV is a channel run by rednecks for other rednecks, the Moto GP coverage is pure crap... Next year I'm buying that Moto GP package, group buy anyone?:D

Agreed!! But Lorenzo's strategy of fishing for crashes or touches to disrupt his competitors is a little bush league IMO

Disagree completely. I thought it was a great and necessary strategy.

Lorenzo couldn't just win, he had to put Marquez in a position that he would have to battle with riders whom he had never tangled with before. To slow down in corners and have to contend with a win-hungry Pedrosa nipping at his heels and even having to fight back after being passed a couple of times was ballsy on his part and exciting to watch.

"MotoGP 2013 - Round 18 - Valencia Grand Prix MotoGP Pre-Race Warmup WebRip LIVE UNCUT 720p25.mp4 530.4 MB
http://bit.ly/1agbhRu

MotoGP 2013 - Round 18 - Valencia Grand Prix MotoGP RACE WebRip LIVE UNCUT 720p25.mp4 1.83 GB
http://bit.ly/1iWYmFV

Please post this in the MotoGP thread if it hasn't been already, Thanks!

-Jamie M."

Thank you so much!!!

Jamie thanks for the Moto GP links dude, much appreciated. I'm getting sick of SPEED TV, the first half of the race you couldn't do 2 full laps without 3+ minutes of commercials. I've come to the conclusion that SPEED TV is a channel run by rednecks for other rednecks, the Moto GP coverage is pure crap... Next year I'm buying that Moto GP package, group buy anyone?:D

Agreed. If it's not Nascar then they don't give a ****.

Lorenzo couldn't just win, he had to put Marquez in a position that he would have to battle with riders whom he had never tangled with before. To slow down in corners and have to contend with a win-hungry Pedrosa nipping at his heels and even having to fight back after being passed a couple of times was ballsy on his part and exciting to watch.

The first half of the race was pretty awesome. Props to Lorenzo for running it like that.

Also, I'm probably going to buy a season pass for next season.

100% agree with you. He is a hell of a rider, to slow down enough to have 19 and 46 catch up to the group was genius while still maintaining the lead. We know 19 is half crazy and he was on Marquez wheel for a while, anything could have happen.

..And why can't Pedrosa ride like that every time, he just didn't give a ****, he went for it every time.

Last edited:
Some pics found on Hayden's Twitter

Two wheels of the ground:

4u8udera.jpg

A message for Cal:

4etyju3e.jpg

And now we close this thread with a Quote from post #1 on this thread :)
MotoGP Sepang Test 2013

My prediction for this year

93marquez_mal_test_repsol-21_slideshow.jpg

2014 Season starts tomorrow with testing in Valencia

I will call it now. If Lorenzo races like how he did in the beginning and the end of the season, he will win 2014 ;)

No he ran with it when he won in 2011. In 2012 Casey Moaner one the championship then retired so nobody had the "1"

No, Lorenzo won in 2012. The reason why he ran with #99 this year was because of the Curse of the Number 1 plate.

Last person to win back-to-back MotoGP championships running the number 1 plate was Mick Doohan back in 1998. Ever since then, anyone who's run the number 1 plate has always lost their title defense the consecutive year.

Ahhh my bad. Moaner did win in 2011 and Lorenzo in 2012.
Got the dates mixed around and forgot about the curse lol

Stupid superstition. What ever number you run with is completely irrelevant.

Like someone said earlier, if pedrosa ran like he had the first few laps I'd be a fan. He mostly plays it safe, which I understand but that's why I don't cheer for him.

I dont really see anyone in the same league as MM and JL right now so my prediction for next year is the as this year.

WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA my break didnt work
WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA the engine lost power
WAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAA the other engine had too much power

ladies and gentlemen this is why i can't stand Lorenzo
He had a mechanical and you think he is a whiner? Lol

It was confirmed on the BBC broadcast that they replaced that engine after qualifying.

You try hopping on a different bike with different power delivery and attempt to break the track record in under 7 minutes.

Stoner was a whiner. Lorenzo speaks the truth.

Theoretically you can be a whiner while speaking the truth. Just saying.

However, I haven't really seen any moaners on Stoner's level in Moto GP.

From my fingertips using Tapatalk.

Final race for both Moto3 and MotoGP were both awesome.

MM had an excellent season, and I don't think this will be his last championship win. Absolutely outclassed Pedrosa all season. I called Pedrosa for the win early on, and he was really disappointing right from Qatar. Lorenzo had some **** luck with the broken collarbone, but that's how racing works. The MM-JL rivalry brought out some great rides from both of them, and I think next season we'll see a pretty intense rivalry from them.

Rossi was pretty disappointing in both the last race and the season as a whole. Even with Lorenzo intentionally holding everyone up by about a second/lap, Rossi couldn't keep up. Hopefully they can sort out his problems over the winter, otherwise I'm positive he will retire.

Back
Top Bottom