Motogp 2013 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

Last edited:
Thanks dude.
No probs :) I haven't seen any Moto2/Moto3 that was descent quality, but if I don't see anything better in the next few hours they'll be up on there too.

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Oh man, the new qualifying format made FP3 awesome

Oh man, the new qualifying format made FP3 awesome
OMG you're not kidding!!! That's INSANE!!! Can't wait to watch the actual qualifying :) wow.

And someone explain me this. Why does some downloaded 720p TV capture from the UK look WAY WAY better than my Rogers Cable 720p?!?!?! Like WTF Rogers!!!? lol. Absolutely mind blowing on my 50" plasma. And when the commentators lost audio (motogp fp3) and they went to the onboard motorcycle audio, OMG awesome. They should run more onboard audio!!! Especially woulda liked to hear the Ducati :D

-Jamie M.

OMG you're not kidding!!! That's INSANE!!! Can't wait to watch the actual qualifying :) wow.

And someone explain me this. Why does some downloaded 720p TV capture from the UK look WAY WAY better than my Rogers Cable 720p?!?!?! Like WTF Rogers!!!? lol. Absolutely mind blowing on my 50" plasma. And when the commentators lost audio (motogp fp3) and they went to the onboard motorcycle audio, OMG awesome. They should run more onboard audio!!! Especially woulda liked to hear the Ducati :D

-Jamie M.

I was watching the free practices live on the motogp (with subscr), and I was able to switch the audio to commentators or the ambient/onboard based on what I want. The video pass turns out to be quite worth it actually.

I was watching the free practices live on the motogp (with subscr), and I was able to switch the audio to commentators or the ambient/onboard based on what I want. The video pass turns out to be quite worth it actually.
Nice. So the question is, did any of the Ducati's have an onboard, and how do they sound?? ;)

-Jamie M.

Love the new qualifying format!!!!! Just finished Q2, so much more interesting than before!

Jamie, I think you should start your own thread in multimedia and keep updating it...
Thanks for the link, downloading it now.

Back
Top Bottom