Motogp 2013 | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

Stoner and Spies might know something the rest of us can't possibly know about. Not unlike the uber famous Hollywood celeb whose career has "tanked". Having seen both sides of a coin most people only dream about (see: celebrity worship) the odd one might say f that. Could happen.
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the sense of anything you say? And what is "bw lol"?

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the sense of anything you say? And what is "bw lol"?

Maybe it's my short hand way of thinking? I don't know. PM sent re: bw lol

Maybe it's my short hand way of thinking? I don't know. PM sent re: bw lol
It means Welcome back backwards to a member that was away for a few days

So when will the race be on Speed? It's almost impossible to find their broadcast schedule.

So when will the race be on Speed? It's almost impossible to find their broadcast schedule.
The guide on my Rogers box says 1am on Speed, but considering the actual race starts at 1am and Speed hardly ever shows it live I wouldn't count on it.

Why not just skip it and wait for my download? Commercial free and has the post race driver interviews :)

The guide on my Rogers box says 1am on Speed, but considering the actual race starts at 1am and Speed hardly ever shows it live I wouldn't count on it.

Why not just skip it and wait for my download? Commercial free and has the post race driver interviews :)
Thanks, I wanted to but downloading a qual and a race would consume 1/4 of my monthly download limit. Also I'd need to install something other than IE. Besides, watching live is somehow more interesting than recorded.

Anyways I found the schedule: http://msn.foxsports.com/speed/formula-1/what-to-watch-your-weekend-racing-schedule-3/

Last edited:
Pre-race warmup (aka. post qualifying free practice lol) is uploading now :)

23j0ho2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I wanted to but downloading a qual and a race would consume 1/4 of my monthly download limit.
I could render you a low quality version if you want. File size should be less than 600mb and still look pretty descent :) I'll post it up and post a cap of the quality so you know ahead of time :)

Wow, Moto3 race!!! INSANE! Could cut the team tension with a knife, could cut the championship tension with a knife, AND THAT FINISH!!! OMFG! Insane.

Anyway, pre-race MotoGP warmup upload is finished, super nice upload speeds :)

30xk8cj.jpg

MotoGP 2013 - Round 17 - Japan Twin Ring Motegi MotoGP Pre-Race Warmup (post qualifying free practice) WebRip LIVE 720p25.mp4 (1.79 GB)
http://bit.ly/17R2Dpm

I fixed this video so it isn't as dark as the last one, was an issue with the colour space. The blacks are still a little too black (-35 but supposed to be 0, makes dark areas lack detail), but should have that corrected for the race vid :)

Last edited:
Crazy Moto3 race and now drama in Moto2!!!!!!

Omg if this continues to MotoGP it will be crazy!!!!!!!

Moto2 has a new world champion!!!!

Now the wait for MotoGP

I guess MotoGP is live in Speed :D

Well nothing too exciting in MotoGP......
Pressure is on though.... 2 weeks to go.

Flawless race by the winner.

Can't wait for the last race!!

Back
Top Bottom