Moto3QP

23:40 - (Sat) 00:40​

MotoGPQP

00:50 - 02:05​

Moto2QP

02:15 - 03:15​

It seemed pretty damn clear to me.
Pit by lap 10.PERIOD
so if your team can't count laps or you could not stick on a simple device then tough luck
All of the other riders figured it out.
Pedrosa did it on lap 9 iirc

From the angle I saw, MM got caught up racing with JL and JL just pulled off instead of going straight...MM was committed to keep going straight by then.

Saw the pic on FB, I thought it was in poor taste. But eh if it was the Japanese people that gave him that...:dontknow:

Maybe they're not as stuck up and easily offended as here?

It seemed pretty damn clear to me.
Pit by lap 10.PERIOD
so if your team can't count laps or you could not stick on a simple device then tough luck
All of the other ***teams**** figured it out..

Fixed. Race direction would have been within their rights if they had black flagged him as soon as he missed his pit, at that point in their eyes he was on unsafe equipment. To wait for him to pit, be on new tires and then black flag makes no sense, there is no reason for a black flag at that point. He should have been allowed to continue and been given penalty points for breaking a rule, which would have put him at the back for motegi.

That being said pedrosa's penalty made no sense either. Exceeding pit lane isn't a give up a position penalty, in EVERY other form of racing its a ride through penalty. Give up a position makes no sense.

GP has their heads up their butts as far as im concerned. I actually got up at 4 am before work to watch that race, and turned it off when marquez and lorenzo collided. Way to almost kill the two best riders in the sport.

Absolutely amazing MotoGP qualifying :) Moto3 was entertaining, only watched a bit of Moto2.

You can download the MotoGP qualifying here (includes post qualifying rider interviews), 3GB:
http://bit.ly/1aerhG9

Quality should be flawless (well, as flawless as a webrip can be). As always, best played with VLC player. Let me know what you think of the quality in case I should make any encoding changes for the race.

Race will be up shortly after the live event is done as well (approx 30 mins encode, 30 mins upload).

I am willing to bet he will take all of 2014 to rehab, and then return to racing in 2015 somewhere, maybe AMA.

I had a similar thought, maybe this was an amicable and 'easy' way out of the Pramac contract for both sides.

I think he might do well to get back with Suzuki in the future.....

Maybe they're not as stuck up and easily offended as here?
247_zps9a02d9e8.gif

Absolutely amazing MotoGP qualifying :) Moto3 was entertaining, only watched a bit of Moto2.

You can download the MotoGP qualifying here (includes post qualifying rider interviews), 3GB:
http://bit.ly/1aerhG9

Quality should be flawless (well, as flawless as a webrip can be). As always, best played with VLC player. Let me know what you think of the quality in case I should make any encoding changes for the race.

Race will be up shortly after the live event is done as well (approx 30 mins encode, 30 mins upload).
Awesome ;) lol

I am willing to bet he will take all of 2014 to rehab, and then return to racing in 2015 somewhere, maybe AMA.

I don't think so. He's said that there isn't enough money in BSB or AMA. After a year off, maybe he'll change his mind, but I don't think so. That said, I think/hope Dorna will be trying to move some more Americans through the system, since they are becoming pretty scare even in the MotoGP class now. Hopefully Herrin doesn't do terrible next year in Moto2 and can get more people looking this way for talent.

Also, I take back my comment about Marquez' Motegi helmet being cool. It has the stupid face on the back of it too :mad: .

Stoner and Spies might know something the rest of us can't possibly know about. Not unlike the uber famous Hollywood celeb whose career has "tanked". Having seen both sides of a coin most people only dream about (see: celebrity worship) the odd one might say f that. Could happen.

That being said pedrosa's penalty made no sense either. Exceeding pit lane isn't a give up a position penalty, in EVERY other form of racing its a ride through penalty. Give up a position makes no sense.

Pedrosa got a penalty for going over the White line entering back into the track from the pit lane not for exceeding pit lane.

Back
Top Bottom