Motogp 2013 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

Ok, I had some people PM me saying "Where's the 600 race??" and "Where's the superbike race?" lol. I didn't realize my two resolutions of the race are actually two different races! These are the same links as before, just labeled properly :(

AMA Daytona 200 SPORTBIKE race (in some weird resolution, like half 720p res)
and AMA Daytona 200 SUPERBIKE race in 1080p, please right click links, save as.

-Jamie M.

Ok, I had some people PM me saying "Where's the 600 race??" and "Where's the superbike race?" lol. I didn't realize my two resolutions of the race are actually two different races! These are the same links as before, just labeled properly :(

AMA Daytona 200 SPORTBIKE race (in some weird resolution, like half 720p res)
and AMA Daytona 200 SUPERBIKE race in 1080p, please right click links, save as.

-Jamie M.
Funny eh, you do something as a favor and people start expecting it.

It is nice of you to put this info in here for everyone to enjoy

Funny eh, you do something as a favor and people start expecting it.

It is nice of you to put this info in here for everyone to enjoy
hehe. At least I know people are watching it, makes it worth the work ;)

Following that news, SUPERBIKE Race2 is up! Woot
crash.gif

AMA SUPERBIKE 2013 Round01 Daytona Race2 SpeedHD 1080p (right click, save as please)

Loving these speeds ;)

ama_sbk_daytona_race2.png

-Jamie M.

484857_621689004513737_2133041967_n.png

Shouldn't have let TRFB flush our ECUs
"you say you LET tafb flash your ecu?!

Shouldn't have let TRFB flush our ECUs "you say you LET tafb flash your ecu?!
LOL :) I dun do Honda ;) YAMAHA FOR LIFE!
throttle.gif

-Jamie M.

THANK YOU!
Will you make these available all season?
do you have a web site or somewhere to find them?
and again, THANK YOU!

All videos best played with VLC player. If it's in the wrong language, click audio track, and switch it to a different one :)

MotoGP:

Please right click, save link/target as: MotoGP.2013.Test.Sepang.Full_Recap

Please right click, save link/target as: MotoGP.2013.Sepang.Test.2
Please right click, save link/target as: MotoGP.2013.Sepang.Test.3

Directory list link (just click), please right click on individual interviews, save target as: MotoGP.2013.Test2.Sepang.Day1.Highlights.Interviews
Directory list link (just click), please right click on individual interviews, save target as: MotoGP.2013.Test2.Sepang.Day2.Highlights.Interviews
Directory list link (just click), please right click on individual interviews, save target as: MotoGP.2013.Test.Sepang.Day3.Highlights.Interviews

Sorry about the truncated filenames, I'm trying to get fancyindexing working and/or possibly switch to Apache.

WSBK:

Please right click, save link/target as: WSBK.2013.Round01.Australia.Race1.EurosportUKHD.720p
Please right click, save link/target as: WSBK.2013.Round01.Australia.Race2.EurosportUKHD.720p
Directory list link (just click), please right click on individual photos, save target as: WSBK.2013.Round01.Australia.High-Res.Images

Some awesome photos in there ^^^ :)

0984_R01_Davies_action.jpg

-Jamie M.

That's what i said years a go ""Kawi for life""....now i ride what ever.lol Never say NEVER.;-)
Now you ride a gixxer??? lol ;)

THANK YOU!
Will you make these available all season?
do you have a web site or somewhere to find them?
and again, THANK YOU!
If you go to http://ps165929.dreamhostps.com/torrents/ you can see the full list of available content. I apologize the names are cut off and you can't sort them by date, I'm working on it still.

I'll try and get ALL testing, ALL practice and of course all races up on there. MotoGP, MOTO2 and MOTO3 as well as WSBK and possibly some AMA Sportbike and Superbike too.

If you want to be notified automatically when new content gets uploaded to my server, go to http://followthatpage.com/ and sign up to follow that URL I posted, set it to check every hour. Then voila, as soon as I upload a new race, etc. it'll e-mail ya and let ya know!

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Hey jamie do you have an ad on kijiji for the R6 flash? I thought I remember looking for a flash and saw it on kijiji.

Then joined this forum and just read that. Kinda weird

Hey jamie do you have an ad on kijiji for the R6 flash? I thought I remember looking for a flash and saw it on kijiji.

Then joined this forum and just read that. Kinda weird
Shhhhhh, I'm not allowed to talk about it here.

PM sent.

-Jamie M.

Qatar this weekend. Here's hoping for a great season!
Woot woot! I got it tagged, but my track day (if it ain't snowin) is April 7th, so the race might not be up till a while after :(

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom