Motogp 2013 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

I'd be interesting splitting my subscription with someone.. I'm already in, so I'd imagine no problems giving someone I know my login/password..

count me in!

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2013/Mrquez+tops+past+Rookie+comparison

[h=1]Márquez tops "past Rookie" comparison[/h]
Wednesday, 20 February 2013
[h=2]In the build up to next week’s second Sepang MotoGP™ test of 2013, Spanish magazine Solomoto has added a historical twist, as it scored Marc Márquez as top rookie ahead of Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo in their respective first tests.
[/h]

Repsol Honda’s Márquez made an instant impact early this month as he narrowly missed out on third spot in Sepang in his first official outing of 2013, with only his teammate Pedrosa, and Yamaha Factory Racing’s Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi ahead of him.
Solomoto dug up the times of the three Spaniards in their first seven outings on their respective MotoGP machines - Pedrosa in late 2005, and Lorenzo in late 2007 - and compared how they fared against their then-fastest counterparts.
Bearing in mind a few outings to adapt, and varying circumstances during their first outings on the machines, taking the data from their respective third tests gives a clear indication. Whilst Márquez and Pedrosa both went to Sepang for their third time, Lorenzo was at Jerez, which is why the comparison was done in percentage difference to the top riders.
And it shows that Márquez has clearly delivered. He was within 99.76% of the quickest, whilst Pedrosa 99.346% and Lorenzo 99.11%, placing Márquez ahead of his rivals this year. Yet with Lorenzo on two premier-class titles and Pedrosa not having won one yet, albeit coming very close at times, many will say this has little significance.
Lorenzo’s magic number in his first year was "3". Three consecutive pole positions from the first race, three podiums from the start, and his first win in the third race. Pedrosa scored a podium on his debut, but it took him until race four to get pole position and win.
And it is these figures that Márquez will care more about, with the youngster known to have an immense ambition to win – despite playing it down for his maiden year. But what the figures will prove - and his rivals will no doubt be aware - is that he could challenge for wins from the word go!

What a show off :p

93-marquez_mg4_0996_original.jpg

-Forget elbow Ben Spies is done, this is the """NEW KID""" i wishing him all the best to kick Lorenzo ***!!;-)

I expect Marquez and Bradl to be challenging for the podium all year. It's nice to see a new generation of exciting riders coming up through the ranks.

I just bought a monster VPS for hosting all of the WSBK and MotoGP races/qualifying, etc. Free to all GTAM users! Still getting it tuned up, will let you know when it's ready :) You can stream the videos with VLC player, or just download them with your web browser!!

-Jamie M.

I just bought a monster VPS for hosting all of the WSBK and MotoGP races/qualifying, etc. Free to all GTAM users! Still getting it tuned up, will let you know when it's ready :) You can stream the videos with VLC player, or just download them with your web browser!!

-Jamie M.

You're then man. I'll have to buy you a beer sometime

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

All videos best played with VLC player. If it's in the wrong language, click audio track, and switch it to a different one :)

MotoGP:

Please right click, save link/target as: MotoGP.2013.Test.Sepang.Full_Recap

Please right click, save link/target as: MotoGP.2013.Sepang.Test.2
Please right click, save link/target as: MotoGP.2013.Sepang.Test.3

Directory list link (just click), please right click on individual interviews, save target as: MotoGP.2013.Test2.Sepang.Day1.Highlights.Interviews
Directory list link (just click), please right click on individual interviews, save target as: MotoGP.2013.Test2.Sepang.Day2.Highlights.Interviews
Directory list link (just click), please right click on individual interviews, save target as: MotoGP.2013.Test.Sepang.Day3.Highlights.Interviews

Sorry about the truncated filenames, I'm trying to get fancyindexing working and/or possibly switch to Apache.

WSBK:

Please right click, save link/target as: WSBK.2013.Round01.Australia.Race1.EurosportUKHD.720p
Please right click, save link/target as: WSBK.2013.Round01.Australia.Race2.EurosportUKHD.720p
Directory list link (just click), please right click on individual photos, save target as: WSBK.2013.Round01.Australia.High-Res.Images

Some awesome photos in there ^^^ :)

0984_R01_Davies_action.jpg

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
TAFB thanks for the links to the WSBK races. Speed isn't broadcasting them and other links in this thread were not working for me. I really like the commentators on the Eurosport broadcast I think better than the ones on speed. Good coverage.

TAFB thanks for the links to the WSBK races. Speed isn't broadcasting them and other links in this thread were not working for me. I really like the commentators on the Eurosport broadcast I think better than the ones on speed. Good coverage.
You're welcome :)

Everyone really loves the Eurosport broadcasts! Makes Speed looks silly. And the picture quality they get over there, makes Rogers HD here look like a VCR tape! lol.

-Jamie M.

You're welcome :)

Everyone really loves the Eurosport broadcasts! Makes Speed looks silly. And the picture quality they get over there, makes Rogers HD here look like a VCR tape! lol.

-Jamie M.

I was going to add that. Watching it in HD was a treat. Speed on bell is not HD and the picture sucks. Once again thanks.

I'm really looking forward to watching it on HD this year, last year was all standard definition for me (the work computer I watched it on with jeero couldn't handle anything higher quality without stuttering). The only thing that breasts HD is live, which I should get to experience in August at Indianapolis

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm really looking forward to watching it on HD this year, last year was all standard definition for me (the work computer I watched it on with jeero couldn't handle anything higher quality without stuttering). The only thing that breasts HD is live, which I should get to experience in August at Indianapolis

I agree, live HD breasts is the only way to go. ;)

Thank you phone for your annoying auto-correct! I was going to edit it, but I agree HD breasts are the only way to go, so it stays!

I agree, live HD breasts is the only way to go. ;)
When I setup a live streaming HD cam in my basement to stream some pool games, the first thing everyone said as soon as they saw it, WHERE ARE THE BREASTS? Lets see some pool table action! lol :)

china_cam_test_720p.png

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom