Motogp 2013 | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

Thats awesome. To paraphrase "I need to go find my balls because if i dont these guys are going to kick me around." It also wasn't borderline enough for RD to do anything, Marquez got the position, he just did it in a way that he had no choice but to run the apex wide. Ballsy move but at that point the onus is on lorenzo to also run wide and hope to have a better drive out of the corner. Good show. Jolly good

Thats awesome. To paraphrase "I need to go find my balls because if i dont these guys are going to kick me around." It also wasn't borderline enough for RD to do anything, Marquez got the position, he just did it in a way that he had no choice but to run the apex wide. Ballsy move but at that point the onus is on lorenzo to also run wide and hope to have a better drive out of the corner. Good show. Jolly good
You are right, he should have taken the wide line and beat him on exit speed but he didn't know Marques was there and got spooked

Marques Should have big truck nuts on his truck

[video=youtube;jBDq7ySc_5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBDq7ySc_5Q[/video]

Karma?

[video=youtube;jBDq7ySc_5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBDq7ySc_5Q[/video]

Karma?
Lorenzo says at the end - "I feel for him, but this is racing"

Indeed Karma is a *****

bahaha thats awesome. Its just you madman, but its also in spanish so unless you speak the language you're not missing anything

Images from last MotoGP race are up :)

(directory listing) MotoGP Round03 Spain Jerez High Res Images and in ZIP FILE too.

2013R03Jerez2100.jpg

2013R03Jerez2142.jpg

-Jamie M.

Great stuff, thanks man! Keep'em coming all in one archive like this (if not too much trouble for you, of course).
I got it figured out. I just winscp the files to my computer, zip them, then winscp the zip file back to my web server and it's all done, plus I didn't need to learn any linux! woot.

-Jamie M.

You know that all these photos are available on the MotoGP site, right?

Yeah, but I can't find how to get all of them---i can browse one by one, then get the full res original one by one from the ones I want.

I got it figured out. I just winscp the files to my computer, zip them, then winscp the zip file back to my web server and it's all done, plus I didn't need to learn any linux! woot.

-Jamie M.

That's always a good thing.

Thanks again for all of this. If for some reason you want help uploading/moving files around, I can likely help out. Somehow. lol.

Thanks again for all of this. If for some reason you want help uploading/moving files around, I can likely help out. Somehow. lol.
I mostly need someone to setup "fancy indexing" for me, cause the current directory list sucks donkey balls :( http://ps165929.dreamhostps.com/torrents/

I need to see more of the filenames plus sort by date :(

-Jamie M.

Madman , sup how u been?!

My man TJ. I have been good buddy. I hear you are tearin up TMP? LOL

We will def. have to hook up. I dont have the old Thunder Cat anymore. upgraded a little to a 07 GSXR 750. I will be at the track this year a few times for sure.

I think I still have your info. Inbox me your email address again.

Can someone explain what's a "Honda track" v a "Yamaha track"? As best I can tell, Honda may have better top end speed on long straights and Yamaha may have some advantage in certain corners. Also, did I hear correctly that Suzuki will return to MotoGP?

Can someone explain what's a "Honda track" v a "Yamaha track"? As best I can tell, Honda may have better top end speed on long straights and Yamaha may have some advantage in certain corners. Also, did I hear correctly that Suzuki will return to MotoGP?

Yamaha has better handling and Honda has more power. A Yamaha will typically be faster on a track with fast, flowing corners and long sweepers. The Honda will do well on long straights but also has an advantage with acceleration out of slower corners. Some tracks are suited more to one or the other but it's not always that simple.

Back
Top Bottom