Motogp 2013 - Page 65

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
Results 1,281 to 1,285 of 1285

Thread: Motogp 2013

Re: Motogp 2013

Quote Originally Posted by N3WMAN View Post
    A little background on MM including all the records set/broken by him this season:

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2013/...110marcbio.htm
    Some of these read like baseball stats but really impressive nonetheless!

I was in LA on a family vacation all of last week, so I've been avoiding GTAM and FB like the plague...finally got to watch all videos in the "no-spoiler" MotoGP page, and totally loved the action. I'm very happy with the results, and also agree I'd be a fan of Pedrosa if he had the balls to ride like this more often.

For those still wondering about the price: my MotoGP subscription automatically renewed yesterday for the price of 99 euros (about $140), which covers everything from yesterday for a whole year ahead (including the Off-season and the 2014 season).

Quote Originally Posted by Corsara View Post
    I was in LA on a family vacation all of last week, so I've been avoiding GTAM and FB like the plague...finally got to watch all videos in the "no-spoiler" MotoGP page, and totally loved the action. I'm very happy with the results, and also agree I'd be a fan of Pedrosa if he had the balls to ride like this more often.

For those still wondering about the price: my MotoGP subscription automatically renewed yesterday for the price of 99 euros (about $140), which covers everything from yesterday for a whole year ahead (including the Off-season and the 2014 season).
    Great another way to spend. Gtam is making me broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Corsara View Post
    What I wrote above was ambiguous. I meant to say that the 99 euros gives you access to absolutely everything MotoGP for a whole year ahead. That means all past races, videos, etc.

Some more interesting stats from 2013. Crash stats!

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2013/Nov/131122u.htm