sturgess motorcycle in Hamilton? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

sturgess motorcycle in Hamilton?

Great spot as far as I've seen. Only downside is they haven't got my bike in their parts catalogue (bit of a rarity in north america). I've gotta go to Two Wheel in Guelph for that.

just picked up tires pads and rotor for my moms bike, seemed like a great place to go, didnt know they sold bikes too

Damn I guess I should stop by after one if my rides to halton area

It's a great place to check out. Being that they sell bikes as well, and have very limited real estate there in-store selection isn't very large. However they are more than willing to order in whatever you want, and I haven't seen a price they haven't been able to beat. I'm only 40 minutes away so when I buy something they need to have ordered in I just pick it up, but I believe they will even ship right to your door for you.

I live in Niagara and deal with them.
Fast, friendly, know there stuff, and there price's are some of the best around.

And yes, you can request them to ship it to you and they will. Reasonable shipping too.

Received quick email responses to any of my questions. Great customer service. My first choice when requiring any riding gear or parts for my Motorcycle.
Highly recommended!

Amazing people work there! by far the best experience I have had at ANY business. Fast, Friendly, and knowledgeable service. I feel they do not treat you as a dollar sign but rather a real human being. They will do their best to provide you with the information you may need and take the time to explain things to you. They are a A++++ business.

Never had work done there but have bought gear/parts from them, I wanted a jacket that was a discontinued model, the parts guy looked it up and found there was one left at their supplier and I had it within a few days. I wouldn't hesitate to take my buisness there in the future

Back
Top Bottom