sturgess motorcycle in Hamilton? | GTAMotorcycle.com

sturgess motorcycle in Hamilton?

rashidme

has anyone dealt with them? any complaints? thanks in advance.

No complaints at all. Good place and great service.

Sent from my LT30a using Tapatalk 2

Went there last month to do an exchange on a item I ordered and had shipped to me. Nice people there, prompt replies, good prices, no complaints

thanks folks, i am buying a new bike so just want to make sure i am dealing with a good dealer.

I've established they are awesome without even going there. 3 times I've called, asked for a price, got a great one, and had the goods delivered to my door. I can call them up and buy something and have it at home faster than browsing ebay.

They've been in the business for 103 years.
They have the oldest, original phone number in all of Hamilton.
And - the same parts guy is still behind the counter :p (j/k)

IOW - don't worry.

Bought my last 3 bikes from them I have no complaints at all with them

probably my first dealer experience, in the 70's.. and still deal with them today! great experience last fall.

Good place to shop for a bike. Four brands and lots of accessories in stock. Staff that really know bikes and evceryone there has like a hundred years of motorcycle experience. ;) City location so parking is a bit of a pain so expect to have to park a block away and walk to the shop.

Parillaguy

Good place to shop for a bike. Four brands and lots of accessories in stock. Staff that really know bikes and evceryone there has like a hundred years of motorcycle experience. ;) City location so parking is a bit of a pain so expect to have to park a block away and walk to the shop.

Parillaguy

+1
If you don't plan on riding there, you may have trouble finding a place to park, at the same time, you can always have things shipped to you. The trade off for good service and prices are worth poor parking tho.

+1
If you don't plan on riding there, you may have trouble finding a place to park, at the same time, you can always have things shipped to you. The trade off for good service and prices are worth poor parking tho.

Park at Timmies, hide your valuables and you're fine.

Sturgess is absolutely top notch

+1 for Sturgess

I've bought all my gear there, they have awesome and knowledgable staff, and their prices are unbelievably good

This has to be a GTAM record! Someone asks for a dealer opinion and not a negative opinion to be found (although I probably just jinxed the thread). I give a thumbs-up to Sturgess too. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

This has to be a GTAM record! Someone asks for a dealer opinion and not a negative opinion to be found (although I probably just jinxed the thread). I give a thumbs-up to Sturgess too. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

That is the result of making your customer your to priority

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I live in Burlington and prefer Sturgess over a certain local shop. I go out of my way to Sturgess to get everything, parts, gear, and consumables. Not so much for service as I try to do most things at home. However, I've inquired about prices for service and they seem very reasonable. I'm always treated with respect by them whether in the store or over the phone. Would 100% recommend them to anybody that rides.

Back
Top Bottom